• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As estimated by @FootballLaw, the difference between second and third place in the PL could amount to £4m in broadcasting revenue #CFC

we ll sell kakuta. that ll make up for 4mil thru his fee and wages saved

Liverpool just lost the title. At least that makes me feel just a little better considering how we handled Sunderland and Norwich.... still pathetic though (for us)

its checks and balances .. I love Chelsea with all my heart ,, BUT I HATE SCUMPOOL ,, with all My Body and Soul ,, every single cell is celebrating now

How? even if we won yesterday we would still need Liverpool and City to drop 3 points. They only lost 2 today.

Not necessarily. If we won yesterday we would be level on points with Liverpool... And anything can happen on the final day. Man City can still slip up in their final two games this season.

It still wouldn't make us favourites or anything but the hope would've been there still.