• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double over city, pool. 4 points against united, spurs and arse. AND WE STILL WONT BE WINNING THE TITLE. :(

that villa game was such a horror. after that game, never seemed like we ll be able to do it.

nonetheless, proud of the team. proud of jose.

Yes. If we had a 12 -15 goal a season striker..wheres your namesake ? :)

Its looking good for next season...get your money on 2014-15 Champions

Yes. If we had a 12 -15 goal a season striker..wheres your namesake ? :)

Its looking good for next season...get your money on 2014-15 Champions

:( dont make me sad by getting DD into this. we would have been sailing if we had him. even a 35 year old HIM.

costa/mandzukic in.lukaku as back up. we are definitely set.

Do Everton hate Liverpool enough to throw their game against City? 4th is slipping away but I don't see them doing that

Obviously you English will know better but whenever I watch their derby the commentators are at pains to point out they have a 'friendly' rivalry.

Its like the Hulk topic, always coming back.

Had we won against Sunderland, we're coming to the Liverpool a all lot different from today. so i dont agree with the 'oh the loss against Sunderland' posts. Dynamics are underrated in sports i feel.

Its like the Hulk topic, always coming back.

Had we won against Sunderland, we're coming to the Liverpool a all lot different from today. so i dont agree with the 'oh the loss against Sunderland' posts. Dynamics are underrated in sports i feel.

Its just hard to imagine us winning the league with less than 86 points. In fact its happened only once since 2003 as far as I can remember.

You know what the worst thing is.. history never remembers the losers, Pellegrini has blasted Mourinho this season, no respect, no class.. yet his smug little face will lift the title because of him. City will be celebrating, and our contributions this seasons will be for fuck all. We have done no better than Arsenal, CL football..