I wasn't fan girling, I've fully admitted he's been shit....I didn't even mention torres till this guy did, to blame torres for losing the title is beyond me!

Blaming Torres for losing the title? You might want to read his initial reply to you. All TOPTB said was if we had a good striker in the team, we would be much better off than with Torres. He never said anything about "Torres is the reason why we lost the title", did he?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming Torres for losing the title? You might want to read his initial reply to you. All TOPTB said was if we had a good striker in the team, we would be much better off than with Torres. He never said anything about "Torres is the reason why we lost the title", did he?

Sorry, was Drogbaforever "if he had not done that, his replacement would have done that plus he would have won us sunderland, norwich, palace, etc etc. with those game"

that is pretty much saying it's torres's fault! all three strikers were below what we need this season!

oh cause you can predict the future! for a start, BA started against norwich and did fuck all..

I'm well aware Torres has been shit, but to blame him is ridiculous!

Blame Jose and the board for loaning lukaku and not replacing him maybe! also blame Jose for selling our most creative player, which it's quite obvious now that what we lack is CREATIVITY not just a striker , if we can't create it wouldn't matter if messi was upfront!

blaming torres is ridiculous but blaming jose is fine!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL... oh yes... our problem was creativity... so tell me how many goals did our most creative player create in the half season!!! how well did he create in the everton 1-0 defeat or the newcastle 2-0 defeat or the stoke 3-2 defeat in which both goals were down to schurrle's brilliant shots.

torres - 1484 minutes, 4 goals - 371 fucking minutes per a goal.

etoo - 1298 minutes, 9 goals - 144 minutes per a goal

ba -669 minutes, 5 goals - 133 minutes per a goal

yes its is absolutely RIDICULOUS to blame torres for our season!!! he has scored a goal every bloody 371 minutes... he just needs to play more than 4 bloody matches to score a goal!!! but blaming BA for norwich... :lol: ... thats fine... oh god... :lol: :lol:

the strikers as a collective have failed. i replied to your reply that torres had done something substantial for us in the PL run in, which he has not... it was the bare minimum that any striker would have and should have done.

blaming torres is ridiculous but blaming jose is fine!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL... oh yes... our problem was creativity... so tell me how many goals did our most creative player create in the half season!!! how well did he create in the everton 1-0 defeat or the newcastle 2-0 defeat or the stoke 3-2 defeat in which both goals were down to schurrle's brilliant shots.

torres - 1484 minutes, 4 goals - 371 fucking minutes per a goal.

etoo - 1298 minutes, 9 goals - 144 minutes per a goal

ba -669 minutes, 5 goals - 133 minutes per a goal

yes its is absolutely RIDICULOUS to blame torres for our season!!! he has scored a goal every bloody 371 minutes... he just needs to play more than 4 bloody matches to score a goal!!! but blaming BA for norwich... :lol: ... thats fine... oh god... :lol: :lol:

Well Jose was the one that sold our best player and loaned our best striker? and never signed one so?

he can be blamed just as much as anyone.

I wasn't fan girling, I've fully admitted he's been shit....I didn't even mention torres till this guy did, to blame torres for losing the title is beyond me!

You're not a Torres 'fan girl' but after clicking on your twitter the first thing I saw was this:

https://twitter.com/theboynando9/status/461259767907094530

:D

I really don't want to label anyone of being a 'Player X fangirl' but it's best not to waste your time mate arguing about Torres anymore, especially with a fangirl. Not worth it at all. Never gonna convince them as they seem to be stuck in their fantasy world where Torres is god.

and just to note, I very rarely mention torres, it's other people replying to me when i've said nothing about torres....bringing him up!

You're not a Torres 'fan girl' but after clicking on your twitter the first thing I saw was this:

https://twitter.com/theboynando9/status/461259767907094530

:D

I said i wasn't fan girling here? just now? that does not mean he's not my fav player? Read what i said!

Well Jose was the one that sold our best player and loaned our best striker? and never signed one so?

he can be blamed just as much as anyone.

our best player? the one who scored 1 goal in 19 appearance? dont think so!!!

i never said jose dint make a mistake. he did by loaning lukaku. and he definitely did one with not only keeping torres for another season but also trusting him to be the striker with the most minutes. trust in a player who can be of no good ever. in the end, it comes down to the players on the pitch and performance they put on the pitch. and torres along with the other 2 were a major disappointment and hindrance. but most of all torres.

our best player? the one who scored 1 goal in 19 appearance? dont think so!!!

i never said jose dint make a mistake. he did by loaning lukaku. and he definitely did one with not only keeping torres for another season but also trusting him to be the striker with the most minutes. trust in a player who can be of no good ever. in the end, it comes down to the players on the pitch and performance they put on the pitch. and torres along with the other 2 were a major disappointment and hindrance. but most of all torres.

Yes, he was shit...but blaming him alone is ridiculous...it's a team game....! plenty of players haven't pulled their weight this season....namely torres/eto/ba/oscar/hazard at times

Yes, he was shit...but blaming him alone is ridiculous...it's a team game....! plenty of players haven't pulled their weight this season....namely torres/eto/ba/oscar/hazard at times

i dont think any person here has said that torres ALONE is to be blamed.

when we signed Torres I was 45 now im 76 and IT IS HIS fault

In ideal world Jose should replace unfit Mata with fit same quality player.

Mata was sold because he didnt fit in, but that doesnt change fact that we lost best player. We lost quality and it should be replaced with someone equal quality that fits the system.

Billy Meredith and Sir Stanley Mathews

Rare exceptions.

There is a law in statistics that says "the best has yet to come" (also "the worst has yet to come"). That means if you find a man who is 2.40 meters tall, you will one day find another one even taller.

The strikers can't do it past the age of 30, I mean in the role of power forwards.

One of our best, Mimis Papaioannou, played up to 35. Against QPR he performed some of his speedy runs down the left flank and because he was short, the QPR fans were fooled and they were saying "look at that youngster". But he was 34 and his days of glory were behind.

Said to you all there is more slips up, but I also said we had to do our job. After another weekend of dropped points I bet they are kicking themselves hugely because anything can still happen.

The stupid dropped points is a joke.