Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one around here who would take him over Costa any day?

Mourinho can handle his ego and help him get even better IMO

No, I too would prefer Mario. Everyone is talking about his bad attitude and what not but is DIego any better?

Am I the only one around here who would take him over Costa any day?

Mourinho can handle his ego and help him get even better IMO

I've always been a fan of Mario FOR his antics more than his playing. To be honest both of the men don't have the attitudes of leaders, but Mario is funny and that's something that I've always felt Chelsea had, funny guys. I've always loved the amount of humor this club outputs, its unmatched. I also really like Mario's story, he's a survivor. In terms of the person they are I'd take Mario by a long shot (and Mario himself is a risky personality). When I think about they're kind of evenly matched so I don't know why I'm picking Mario so easily, guess I just really like the guy. Costa has more man strength you can see it when he fights off defenders. I still think that if getting Costa means unloading Torres that one is a no brainer.

The black Ibrahimovic. Wouldn't mind too much us signing him with Mourinho here. Would be about 2 times cheaper than Cavani and I don't see him being too happy in a mid-table team. What are the news from Italy? Is he happy in Milan or do we have a realistic shot?

The black Ibrahimovic. Wouldn't mind too much us signing him with Mourinho here. Would be about 2 times cheaper than Cavani and I don't see him being too happy in a mid-table team. What are the news from Italy? Is he happy in Milan or do we have a realistic shot?

He really is, him and Ibra have such similar career paths it's crazy.

He's matured a bit at Milan, if he comes here at CFC and is fully focused he'd be a magnificent striker for us, and like you said, wouldn't be too expensive either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You