Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he sorts his head out he'd be a superb signing, I think AC wouldn't overprice him either.

Don't forget he *can* play out wide and as a second striker too, so next season him and Lukaku could also play together in a few games or when we're going 2 up.

One of those signings that I'd love at first but it seems inevitable that he'd kick up a fuss and piss everyone off.

On the other hand, it would spice things up quite a bit - like when you swallow a whole California Reaper chilli :lol:

He changed a lot since City days, but he still has fall-outs that lead to hurting his team (red cards, frustration when not getting the service from midfielders,...).

But question is IF Mario changes his behaviour, will that effect his play aswell? I think he could be nicer boy, but also worse forward at same time. His attitude is leading him to scoring and playing that well. Not just talent.

Suarez on other hand, same problems like Mario, maybe even worse on the pitch. But he is amazing striker and Balo is just 23 yrs old.

Could work well or fail big time, but good thing is that he is relatively cheap and even if things go bad way, his price will stay same. Russian clubs will offer that money or Psg/Monaco, you never know when will Mario realy explode...he has world at his feet and I dont think he needs to change behaviour (take look at Suarez or Ibra), but he needs experience to learn a couple of things and thats it.

Too bad if Mario will never fulfill his potential though...would be amazing striker...

If Mario wasn't such a liability to his own team he would fit us perfectly. He has the talent and tools to fit our team and is hated by all the opposing fans just like we are hated by everyone. He would be the perfect striker but unfortunately he acts like a complete prat when needed most.

I think I must be in the minority because I don't rate Balotelli as much as most people seem to do. I mean don't get me wrong, he's clearly a decent player but the way people speak about him you think he was the second coming of the Brazilian Ronaldo or something.

He wouldn't even be in my top 5 or 10 of strikers I want to become our new forward.

Yes please, I've always liked the man. Mourinho knows him well, so if he thinks he can keep the nutter in him in check, why not? 25M is a steal imo on todays market considering his age, form and obvious talent.

Bad journalism at it's best

Caught Offside:

Chelsea appear to be closing in on a move to bring in AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli to give the Blues attack a much needed boost according to NESN.

NESN:

Il Secolo XIX have claimed, once again, that Silvio Berlusconi wants rid of Mario Balotelli, and has ordered to accept any offer of €25m or above.

No mention whatsoever of Chelsea in their report.

And to top it off the Il Secolo XIX report was from 28th December!?

Yes please, I've always liked the man. Mourinho knows him well, so if he thinks he can keep the nutter in him in check, why not? 25M is a steal imo on todays market considering his age, form and obvious talent.

LMAO Reminded me of this :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU

It's the time of year, transfer window opens and people cling on to every rumor, even ones from caughtoffside and tribal football.

It's very much possble that we're looking to sign a striker this month, just discussing the possiblities, even if the article is false.

It's very much possble that we're looking to sign a striker this month, just discussing the possiblities, even if the article is false.

Yeah not arguing the toss of people discussing striker signings et al, but some credible sources wouldn't go a miss. But I suppose when a credible source comes to the fore it's all 'bullshit' and the sources like tribal football get missed……but hey ho don't let that distract from a good old transfer story eh?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You