Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario is talented, with first touch, technique, passing and shooting ability, physically and speed combined. Even mou knows his talents. If he had the attitude of eto, its not even debatable that I would want us to go for him.

If we had the italian coach to control him to play like he does for italy, he would be perfect.

He is 24 now, he is supposed to be mature at this age, without unnecessary incidents, but I doubt that.

Mario is talented, with first touch, technique, passing and shooting ability, physically and speed combined. Even mou knows his talents. If he had the attitude of eto, its not even debatable that I would want us to go for him.

If we had the italian coach to control him to play like he does for italy, he would be perfect.

He is 24 now, he is supposed to be mature at this age, without unnecessary incidents, but I doubt that.

Lol i'm not sure at all

If you were disappointed with Costa's 2 games... Balo's last 2 games were beyond awful. I was surprised he tried so hard to get himself sent off yesterday. Maybe he will never change as most suspect. What a shame because he's got world class talent.

• 1 month later...

He's talented but simply too much of a nutcase for my liking. He's one of the most frustrating players ever, if things are not going his way he walks around the pitch and does nothing. The Milan fans cant wait for him to be gone.

He's talented but simply too much of a nutcase for my liking. He's one of the most frustrating players ever, if things are not going his way he walks around the pitch and does nothing. The Milan fans cant wait for him to be gone.

I very much doubt that, they might not like him but he is their best player if he leaves they are left with Pandev and Pazzini leading the line and those two are just not good enough.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You