Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he already say he won't play for another English team?

All comments like that have to be taken with a pinch of salt. Seeing as Milan won't be getting champions league football next season, I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed would consider moving somewhere else. If you add the comments he said regarding "mutual respect" and "real friendship" with Mourinho I think we really do have a realistic shot of signing him this summer.

That being said, if he can't be controlled he won't be worth the money. But if Mourinho were to bring him in I would have full confidence in him bringing out the best of Balotelli, both on pitch and off it. He does seem to have matured in his Milan days and to be honest, most great strikers nowadays are cunts.

Would take him any day over our current forwards (as most would, I assume). Having him as first striker and Lukaku as back up to him next season would give us two young, talented strikers with different abilities if we need to change it up. Would be ideal in my books.

I firmly believe Juve would be the right club for balo to fulfill his undoubted potential.He always performs for Italy because he has a manager that believes in him not to mention a number of well respected senior players(Pirlo,DDR,Chiellini,Buffon) who must have a positive influence on Balotelli.Both of these things he will get at Juventus but Milan probably wont sell him to them albeit it wont be the first of it's kind transfer in Italian football.

If it weren't for his attitude problems I reckon there'd be a bidding war over him. As it stands though £30m could probably get him and considering that's a similar price to what we'd have to pay for Costa coupled with the fact that Costa is hardly mentally mature on the pitch and that Balotelli is a much more gifted footballer I would opt for Balotelli.

He needs time to calm down. Eventualy, he will and I believe he will be damn good. His arrogance will always be there, like Ibra, but that is what makes them soo good. Without their character, those two (especialy Ibra) would never score all those amazing goals.

But at the moment, Balo isnt the striker we need, he cant lead the line and goes mad if things dont go the way he imagines. Maybe in couple if years...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather Balo than Costa. Think working with José again would be beneficial to him and would allow him to settle quickly with the team and he's already familiar with the league. Unlike at City he'd be first choice here and I'm sure his attitude would improve if he was "the man" and not in and out of the team.

If we can't get Cavani he'd be my next choice. Still not completely sold on Costa.

Urgh.....in theory, he should definitely be in the conversation but I still have the same reservations over him that I have over Luiz when it comes to the mental side of the game. But if Jose thinks he can mentor/father him then I'd be behind such a move.

He's older, he's engaged and he's just recently acknowledged paternity of a young daughter (maybe not as quickly as he should have but it's a start). At some point the penny has to drop that he's got these tremendous gifts and with a little maturity he could be one of the best players in the world. I just want to see him smile a bit and lose that chip off his shoulder. Look at someone like Eden who actually seems to enjoy playing football.

He'll be 24 at the start of next season and if he were to join us we would be his fourth top European club...not many players get to bounce around these big teams for an entire career. Off the top of my head I can think of only Ibrahimovich and Anelka and the latter is now plying his trade in West Brom.

If he wants to play for us then he has to give everything to Mourinho....but Jose and the club can give him a place to belong for the next 7 years.

As a player it probably goes without saying that he'd be perfect for us IF he applied himself. Strong, skilful, good with his back to goal, can break with speed, can link up with wide players and can even play wide himself. But there's a reason he'd be available for what would in all likelihood be a fair price.

Have said it before, if he's available we need to grab him ASAP. I feel he's mature enough to be the number one striker for someone like us now and his talents are obvious, exactly the sort of striker we need. He can also easily play with Lukaku, just put him out on the wing.

There are only two strikers I'd sign ahead of him and they both aren't available (Benzema and Cavani).

Just imagine a team like this one when we are chasing the score, a strong 4-4-2:

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Shaw

Willian - Oscar - Matic - Hazard

------- Lukaku - Balotelli --------

or even a 3-5-2 like we already did this year

--- Ivan - Cahill - Terry -------

------ Ramires - Matic -------

Willian --- Oscar ---- Hazard

--- Lukaku --- Balotelli ------

Damn that would be powerful !

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You