Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy didn't bother playing for the coach he calls his father, a coach that gave him chance after chance and stuck by him all the way. Considering the amount of dogfights there are in the PL can you really trust a guy like Mario? His talent can't be questioned and when he's on he's a great great player, but can you trust him? Can you rely on him? Do you really want a guy like him around a very young team? What kind of influence is he going to be on others around him? Just too risky imo, a guy who single handedly can destroy team chemistry is way too big of a risk regardless of the potential reward imo.

This guy didn't bother playing for the coach he calls his father, a coach that gave him chance after chance and stuck by him all the way. Considering the amount of dogfights there are in the PL can you really trust a guy like Mario? His talent can't be questioned and when he's on he's a great great player, but can you trust him? Can you rely on him? Do you really want a guy like him around a very young team? What kind of influence is he going to be on others around him? Just too risky imo, a guy who single handedly can destroy team chemistry is way too big of a risk regardless of the potential reward imo.

Unfortunately I trust Mario's state of mind more than Torres/Eto'o/Ba's scoring ability. Also I think Balotelli's always been genuinely liked by his teammates like he's their little brother. He can be batshit crazy at times, but I don't think he's that big of a risk chemistry-wise even considering potential fights in training.

Signing this guy would be the ultimate game of Russia roulette.

I believe his ceiling is a high as any striker around, i really do, at his best like against Germany in the Euro, Mexico in the Confed, Milan the second half of last season he's the best around.

High risk with a possible very, very, very high reward.

I wouldnt say no to Balotelli to be honest... 25m euros for him should be a good deal. I dont think Martinez or Costa are better than him and there arent many options out there in January (when Costa isnt one of them).

And he knows the Prem already

Raiola : "Mario stays at AC Milan, he's not for sale"

Mario Balotelli remains at Milan. Mino Raiola, his agent, denies the statements published in the day about the possible farewell Rossoneri attacker: "I have not spoken with anyone - says Raiola - They are liars, this is low-level journalism. I agree on what is reported on the official site of AC Milan regarding the non-transferability of Balotelli in January. "

Balotelli is prob the most talented CF outside of Zlatan right now...

He's technique and physical attributes are on par with each other, but his head is the questionable area....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You