Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario would solve many problems...

Striker. PK. FK.

However, I would be shocked if he came to Chelsea... (I think there is a better chance mario returns to city if aguero transfer to barcelona).

Striker. PK. FK.

However, I would be shocked if he came to Chelsea... (I think there is a better chance mario returns to city if aguero transfer to barcelona).

I think you are first member from France..right??

Penalties and free kicks are OK in my opinion, but a good striker is needed here.

Mario Balotelli is a good striker... However, everything needs to go through him (not Hazard) for him to succeed.

The thing I worry about is Steven el sharraway completely fell off the planet after the arrival of Mario. Would that happen to Hazard as well?

Striker. PK. FK.

Didnt know we have a PK problem :o

Would I rather have mario or hazard as our official PK?

Its not even a question.

Indeed , its not question

Glad we agree on this one

After lamp's, and even that might have changed, Eden is our pk taker and even 10 balotelli's wont change that

Honestly like everyone else here I love Eden, when he touches the ball my fist clench my and my eye lids snap back. The thing is he has short legs (like me) so he won't have those world class shots or at least they don't come off his feet as easily as payers who are all legs. So yes if we had a better penalty kick taker I'd prefer him to take it but for the time being if Hazard can get more goals into his career I am happy for him so as of right now I'd like him to take penalties.

Honestly like everyone else here I love Eden, when he touches the ball my fist clench my and my eye lids snap back. The thing is he has short legs (like me) so he won't have those world class shots or at least they don't come off his feet as easily as payers who are all legs. So yes if we had a better penalty kick taker I'd prefer him to take it but for the time being if Hazard can get more goals into his career I am happy for him so as of right now I'd like him to take penalties.

What on earth have short legs to do with worldclass goals ? :o

By your logic Messi never scores such goals or only by chance?

Id say that Balo is a wild card like David Luiz.

Has a lot of potential but even with the best manager, Mourinho things might not work out.

50 50 chance, but if the price is right it's worth a decent risk.

Cause when we bough David Luiz he had a lot of potential, and so far has not really fulfill his greatness with us, but we can sell him to Barcelona...if rumors are true.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You