Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Elpresador. SInce when did he move from NFL to BPL.

Lol. He does both at the moment I believe. But he is probably the predictors out there. He predicted Liverpool to lose to Southampton, man Utd loss to west brom, city to lose to villa, tottenham to score a late goal vs cardiff. Everything I said so far were the upset ones. But most of the time, he is spot on.

I wouldn't even make that change. Just replace Torres with Eto'o and let the guys start to build some chemistry.

this

sorry, but it's no time to keep the tests going and to give players' minutes by starting matches.

We need to gel and improve chemistry now.

There are league games, there are subs to play 30 minutes during a match, there more accessible matches at home during november. Then we could make one test here other there, to give some of those guys some minutes. Right now we need to gel and for that those guys have to play together.

The only position I can agree some rotation is Lamps because of his age, but I don't see Mourinho doing that much

United didn't stick him as #1 and pin their entire season hopes on him, he was and still is a squad player. If that was all Lukaku could be he would have probably been playing the Ba role this season.

Lukaku has a much higher ceiling than that.

He started more games for United the following season than he played at Sunderland. According to he ESPN statistics he started 23 PL games for United that following season after his loan while he was a sub/rested 7 times with the rest probably being through injury so he clearly was an important player for them. SAF integrated him into the team and he reaped the benefits because he was playing with better players and since that he has gradually become a better player. That is why while Lukaku will get goals on loan, playing for us would have done him good because he is around better players and would only get better and he would learn from his mistakes.

But he came back here and could not get a start in 4 competitive fixtures so he obviously wanted to go out on loan which he thought was best for him. I am just disappointed that he never got a real chance to show what he could do this season at us. But I am confident that Mourinho sees Lukaku as an eventual key player for us in the oncoming seasons. I hope so anyway.

I'm expecting very similar team to the one that played in Romania. Only change: Cahill for Luiz

Dropping our three best performers this season (Ivanovic, Oscar and Ramires) seems a little extreme for a tough game.

I wouldn't even make that change. Just replace Torres with Eto'o and let the guys start to build some chemistry.

I haven't dropped oscar.

And i disagree about Ivanovic being one of our 3 best performers. Azpi is arguably as good, if not better at right back.

And 2 changes is hardly extreme, given the depth we have.

no rambo? i think u have left out 2 out 4 definite starters for almost all of mou's PL games (rambo, iva, oscar, cech)

Ofc thats not the team that will start. Rambo and ivan will definitely start. Thats the team i would like to see. Especially trying to accomodate Oscar deeper as we all know the pivot is where a lot of pur problem lies. Azpi for ivan for me is purely because he was very good last season but hasn't really been given a chance this season. It's not like chucking in someone on debut.

And I dropped ramires purely because i don't think Oscar Ramires will work, without one player sitting. And Schurrle deserves a start because of his performance in the week.

Lol. He does both at the moment I believe. But he is probably the predictors out there. He predicted Liverpool to lose to Southampton, man Utd loss to west brom, city to lose to villa, tottenham to score a late goal vs cardiff. Everything I said so far were the upset ones. But most of the time, he is spot on.

well he should stick with this if he's right once again. Forget the games and let's do the predictions.

Damn....I was very confident about this game until I watched the video from my boy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di8R9JelSFs

Apparently, we'll lose 1-0....now let's hope it's not right

city were supposed to lose 0-1. that pretty much should setthle it.

TAKE THAT!!! thats LUKAKU for u!!!! not good enough???

I don't think anyone is saying Lukaku isn't good enough.

What people who agree with the loan move are saying (i.e. me) is that it's better for his development to play at a top 6 club that'll give him 90 minutes every game.

What people who agree with the loan move are saying (i.e. me) is that it's better for his development to play at a top 6 club that'll give him 90 minutes every game.

believe me i am one who is "for" the loan considering we could not loan/sell ba. but trust me, their are many who think he is shit and no where near "good enough for chelsea".

We're a top 6 team... why can't we give him 90 minutes?

Isn't he good enough??