Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

Thankyou! Engineering works as well :/ still east Anglia trains make it feel like the good old days of British rail with their outdated slam door trains...

at least they dont just hold up the trains to make the fans late as they did in the good old days

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the players flying there? It takes about 3 hours by car so what's the point? Should get the train or a shitty national express coach like the rest of us for a change

Incidentally, this issue was brought up last time when we played Norwich at Carrow Road..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2253835/Chelsea-fly-home-Norwich-like-Arsenal.html

Incidentally, this issue was brought up last time when we played Norwich at Carrow Road..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2253835/Chelsea-fly-home-Norwich-like-Arsenal.html

I was serious in describing how terrible the journey can be by road ,,,Of course the Mail would stir the shit ,,,its what they do.

I'm sure Jim who lives out there can confirm this. There is also the M25 to deal with

I never thought a game vs Norwich in such a usually untelling stage of the season could be that crucial. If we lose our title challenge might be already over. Not because we will be too far behind but because the mere thought of having 5 teams above us won't help our young players to retain composure.

Liverpool's title challenge will end in winter, Arsenal's in march, but City can go all the way and we need to be up their all the time and lose no one out of sight. Atm we are only 1 goal better than Southampton. That is not because our program has been so hart but because we have not been good enough so far. We could have won at Goodison and OT if we had been more clinical or more courageous. This has nothign to do with the age of our players but with our lack of consistent finishing of our chances. The latter is not a technical problem but a mental one. If we see that addressed in the Norwich game we have nothing to worry about.

Thankyou! Engineering works as well :/ still east Anglia trains make it feel like the good old days of British rail with their outdated slam door trains...

You got to get a coach for part of the journey? I always have to when travelling the other way from Norwich for Sunday games. Been engineering works on this line for years now.

Will take me less than 5 minutes to get to the game tomorrow. :)

That's hardly surprising. Been a problem for us since ages ago. Profligacy in front of goal.

Its so sad to see a big club like us struggling to take chances. That should be a problem for teams without quality, not us. Smh

Game day, need 3 points. I want some players to have game time but we can't risk dropping any. So I'm expecting our strongest lineup and 3 points

:cfc:

I also expect nothing, but 3 points for Chelsea today.

However, now I read according to our famous Jose, Chelsea are not strong enough at the moment.

Then he continued. We need victory, victory, victory, he added. No kidding Jose.