Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should get a good result but sadly have like no striker Eto'o is terrible :(

Just have to hope everyone else can get a goal again, even if Hazard is fit I would give Andre the nod to start this game.

cech

iva cahill JT bertrand

ramires mikel

mata oscar schurlle

etoo

van wolsdfdsnfjdnfjd or something is a bit of a threat in the air. also, defensively they are quite solid. wont be an easy game in any manner. will be a well fought match.

I hope we can play like we did last night, I just don't want a super-defensive boring match.

van wolsdfdsnfjdnfjd or something is a bit of a threat in the air. also, defensively they are quite solid. wont be an easy game in any manner. will be a well fought match.

He scored only one goal in the PL, a header on his debut. but I think our CBs can handle him.

--------------------Cech--------------------

Ivan--------Luiz---------Terry-------Cole

-------------Rami--------Lampard--------

Mata--------------Oscar----------Schurlle

--------------------Eto'o---------------------

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

--------------------Cech--------------------

Ivan--------Luiz---------Terry-------Cole

-------------Rami--------Lampard--------

Mata--------------Oscar----------Schurlle

--------------------Eto'o---------------------

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Pretty much my thinking. Let these players start building a rapport and then make a couple of changes for the Cardiff game with players like Willian, Mikel and Cahill coming in.

We should get a good result but sadly have like no striker Eto'o is terrible :(

Just have to hope everyone else can get a goal again, even if Hazard is fit I would give Andre the nod to start this game.

Can't believe we have Eto'o and Lukaku is scoring goals for fun at Goodison.

Norwich didn't look at all impressive last weekend against a completely awful Stoke, so depending on the team we field this should be a straightforward and easy 3 points.

I'd love to see us field a team with pace down the right. Willian and Azpi, please.

Rest Oscar and play Mata at #10 with Schürrle back on the left. Also be nice to see Essien get some action in there partnered with Ramires.

Shurrle should be taking Hazard's place in that match v. Norwich. It will inspire confidence and belief in Schurrle and let Eden know that his place in the team sheet isn't safe unless he performs. That ought to bring the a game from both players.

It'll make no sense to drop Shurrle.

Also Azpi should get his start.

My team

.............Cech

..Azpi......Luiz.....Terry.....Cole

...........Rami......Lamps.........

Mata............Oscar..........Shurrle..

................Ba.....................

Ba can't be any worse than Eto'o IMO, so why not?

Norwich have been up and down this season, so naturally they'll have a blinder against us.

I'd start Ba over Eto'o in this one for his physical presence.

As was almost always the case last season, every goddamn keeper will play the game of his life against us.