Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he had enough chances to score for us but didn't

lets not forget he played under AVB too

I use to think your comments were actually sensible but you seem to be splurting out absurd stuff. Enough chances? Only sub apperances and about 1 start in the league his first season and take the fact that he was bloody 18 and obviously was no way near ready then. Be serious please.

We're a top 6 team... why can't we give him 90 minutes?

Isn't he good enough??

Ask mr. Mourinho.

Obviously there is a difference between playing at CFC and playing at EFC - but that's not my point. Here, if Lukaku has a bad game there are players like Torres, Eto'o and Ba waiting in the wings whilst at Everton it's obviously different. My point is that Lukaku needs to improve other aspects of his game so even if he doesn't score in a game he'll still bring lots more to the team. He wouldn't get that here at Chelsea simply because we have other players waiting in the wings and he still has to develop his game.

Ask mr. Mourinho.

Obviously there is a difference between playing at CFC and playing at EFC - but that's not my point. Here, if Lukaku has a bad game there are players like Torres, Eto'o and Ba waiting in the wings whilst at Everton it's obviously different. My point is that Lukaku needs to improve other aspects of his game so even if he doesn't score in a game he'll still bring lots more to the team. He wouldn't get that here at Chelsea simply because we have other players waiting in the wings and he still has to develop his game.

I'm cent percent sure Mour wouldn't have let him leave if it wasn't a WC year.

this season is ssooooooooooooo odd. united have been absolute shit. but if we lose tomorrow, we have 11 points in 7 games compared to 10 in 7 from united.

anyways with city, pool, united winning today and with tottnham playing whu at white hart lane (no way they drop points) and with arsenal in the form they are in currently, simply cant drop points tomorrow in any way. last week the draw against tottenham seemed like a win because of othr result. tomorrow a draw would feel worse than a loss because of the results.

Why are the players flying there? It takes about 3 hours by car so what's the point? Should get the train or a shitty national express coach like the rest of us for a change

try the A 12 and A14 ,,,can take 3 hours to get 10 miles around Ipswich ...no hype it did yesterday,,,

oh and Anglia trains on a Sunday ,,,,,

good luck and set out very early ,,,I would suggest NOW

try the A 12 and A14 ,,,can take 3 hours to get 10 miles around Ipswich ...no hype it did yesterday,,,

oh and Anglia trains on a Sunday ,,,,,

good luck and set out very early ,,,I would suggest NOW

Thankyou! Engineering works as well :/ still east Anglia trains make it feel like the good old days of British rail with their outdated slam door trains...

That's hardly surprising. Been a problem for us since ages ago. Profligacy in front of goal.

was about to say that problem is nothing new ...Even Drogba had a very low conversion rate ,,, We always seem to need more than 20 attempts to score 2