Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Ba shows something today and his touch is better than usual , Hope Lamps shows he can play 2 games in a row with quality and most of all i hope for 3 points kerching kerching sundaysoccer for everthing else theres mastercard

Nothing to do with the fact those 3 AM's won us a CL away game.

I get that, but something about buying a player for 30m and playing him only twice so far against Basel and Swindon just rubs me the wrong way.

How's he gonna get an understanding with our players and get to the level he can be at if he's not playing?

His pace would be very effective against this side.

Kevin Keagan (no idea how it's spelled :lol: ) just said that Torres has not been good for us because he never got a run of games because he was a signing made by the owner, not the manager :doh:

I don't want to watch football anymore...

well that might explain why he didn't work well under any of the half-dozen managers since he's been here, right? :ph34r: