Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be another huge win. Oscar needs a rest. If Hazard will miss this one my line up would be

Cech

Iva Luiz Terry Cole

Machine(Ramires) Lampard

Willian Mata Schurrle

Eto'o

I am pretty sure when ramires and lampard start oscar also plays in midfield to give balance to an ageing lampard otherwise(with mikel and ramires) mata could play as no.10 but i don't think mourinho will rest oscar as he is still in the process of building a team with oscar as a key player but i think schurrle and mata will start also based on form. Ba for eto'o is a possibility if mourinho felt eto'o played badly against steaua bucharest but i don't think he did. Ba will surely come in if eto'o isn't performing vs Norwich though as will willian for mata/oscar/schurrle if any are underperforming.

The real problem is the lack of strikers :(

I was watching Drogba playing for Galatasaray, I just thought Didier come home, we need you :(

Torres has been so variable but the odd game he gets a goal. Eto'o and Demba have been so poor and we have no one else.

We shall just have to hope for the best :/

a lot of 3-0s and easy win predictions going on here. dont think that would be the case. its a tough place to go to.

last season these were there results against top4

norwich 1-0 arsenal

norwich 1-0 united

norwich 0-1 chelsea

norwich 3- 4 city.

Schurlle should start the game even if hazard is fit. Hazard has been a shadow of himself so far this season, he needs the Mata treatment (bench). Van wolfswinkel is a threat in the air during corners and free kicks so should not be taken lightly. Chelsea should prepare as though we play city. Even if we win, we wouldn't top the league just yet, but it's a must win. No push over club in the league, swansea , qpr ,westbrom beat us last season.

We should get a good result but sadly have like no striker Eto'o is terrible :(

Just have to hope everyone else can get a goal again, even if Hazard is fit I would give Andre the nod to start this game.

I know you're young so I'm not gonna blaze you but Eto'o is not terrible... He just not finishing as yet. His touch, technique, movement, passing ability and intelligence is very, veery good...

Can't believe we have Eto'o and Lukaku is scoring goals for fun at Goodison.

I really think you kiddies will soon learn that its not about what Romelu is doing for other teams... He wouldn't be given the space to exploit had he stayed with Chelsea, have you seen how teams are defending us?

As someone mentioned in a previous post, this is the point in the season where you stop looking around and just put your head down and get results. Chelsea have to start capitalizing on the momentum built from winning important fixtures and surviving away games.

I have no doubt Jose knows we have to continue to build off of the second half of the Spurs games and will drill into the squads head the importance of continuity. While it would make most sense to roll with the same lineup as Tuesday(lots of time in between fixtures) I do have a couple moves I'd like to see.

----------------- Cech

---- Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Bertrand

---------- Ramires - Essien

- Mata -------- Oscar -------- Schurrle

---------------- Eto'o

Really feel like Ryan needs to get a few games under his belt, Ash's pace is simply not there and could and has left us exposed. Call me crazy but I really believe our best DM pairing is Essien and Ramires.... I don't know why since I haven't seen them play together but their strengths lie in winning the ball and playing solidly in defense. I'd like to see them get a look together.

As for our striker situation, many people here seem so hellbent on deciding the fate of a player who is still adjusting to a new team, one where he hasn't had a training camp. Relax people Eto'o will be fine! He still has that brilliant close control that currently none of our strikers possess, he can still pick a pass better than any of our strikers and his movement is also top notch. He will score and once he does he'll continue to do so... And relax Torres will also get goals as well, his position and playing time isn't under any real threat. Support the badge not the names on the back people....

I'm calling for a professional 3-0 win.

Oscar maybe on the bench he has run his brazil nuts off , Hope Et'o gets 1st goal as he and Willian getting to grip with English footie slowly,hope Schurrle continues to improve and gets goal also and Mata to star in number 10 role!Finally De Bruyne shows the right attitude and pulls in Jose direction . All 4>1 CFC 4ever!

I know you're young so I'm not gonna blaze you but Eto'o is not terrible... He just not finishing as yet. His touch, technique, movement, passing ability and intelligence is very, veery good...

Can I ask how you know I am young, I am probably older than you ???

He is very poor he may have had all those things 5 years ago they are gone sadly.

You disagree fine but don't get your knickers in a twist?

Blaze me??? rolling.gif

Can I ask how you know I am young, I am probably older than you ???

He is very poor he may have had all those things 5 years ago they are gone sadly.

You disagree fine but don't get your knickers in a twist?

Blaze me??? rolling.gif

All the signs are there, the teddy bear as an avatar, the emoticons that kids get when they download some special kids app... and most importantly the fact that you demonstrate very little patience... Eto'o is 32 and playing on a squad where he hasn't had a training camp to acclimate himself with. He hasn't been poor he just isn't scoring, I chalk that up to adjustment not being poor.

All the signs are there, the teddy bear as an avatar, the emoticons that kids get when they download some special kids app... and most importantly the fact that you demonstrate very little patience... Eto'o is 32 and playing on a squad where he hasn't had a training camp to acclimate himself with. He hasn't been poor he just isn't scoring, I chalk that up to adjustment not being poor.

Haha oh Sherlock Holmes you are so perceptive ?? As I said I am probably older than you. There are plenty of older people on here that use emotions if you can't have a bit of fun then I feel sorry for you.

I disagree with you it's not the end of the world, get over it, I tell you I am definitely old enough to know my own mind and won't be swayed by people getting upset when I disagree it just makes me laugh.