Norwich v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are due to beat them here more comfortably. Whenever we play at Carrow Road I am drawn back to the game in 2005 where Joey Cole scored an absolute belter! Must have been a good day because even my boy Kezman got a goal!

Anyways, trip down memory lane aside, I am going for a 2-0 victory. Goals from Lampard and Schurrle.

Come on boys!!

Think the starting 11 will get stronger and stronger and the level expected when that 11 cross the white line of every game will hopefully show that,if not the player will be benched at very best! Et'o looks to be adjusting and getting fitter to me should score regularly soon.

From Mourinho's presser earlier...

Chelsea FC @chelseafc 47m

Mourinho confirms that Eden Hazard trained today, and is better, but will see tomorrow if he can be back for the team.

Mourinho adds that Van Ginkel is back at Cobham today, and begins his rehab back to fitness.

Mourinho on De Bruyne's international call up: 'I am happy he has been selected, he is a very good player, his time will come for us'.

Mourinho on Eto'o: 'He's getting his form, he needs a bit of time'

Mourinho on the Steaua press conf: 'After my last question I didn't want to wait for the translation, I had to leave for training'.

Mourinho on Torres injury: 'It's a pity for him, and a pity for us, but we do have three strikers'.

Mourinho on the Norwich: 'They are a good side, and with them being at home it will be difficult for us.'

Mourinho on the international break: 'It will be a period to reflect, analyse and prepare'.

Mourinho: 'My team needs to be active not reactive, and against Steaua we went there and the team wanted to be active.. (1/2)

Mourinho: '..and that's the mentality I want my team to have'. (2/2)

Mourinho on Qatar: 'I don't have time to think about that. We will adapt to the situation.'

OR...

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney 44m

Mourinho on Torres: "I think the game for Fernando was more than enough because the second yellow card come from a simulation."

Mourinho on Lukaku: "One thing is to play for Everton another thing is to play for Chelsea."

Mourinho asked about Bayern. "I didn't watch."

Mourinho talking about international football, mild dig at Spain. "Normally, national teams don't have so many options as the big clubs [1/2

[2/2] ... You go from national team to national team and it looks like Brazil and Germany, they have dozens of good talent. But all other...

... countries are struggling for players."

Mourinho says Eto'o's role has inevitably changed. "Players transform themselves with the years... with me at Inter he was playing wide...

... "I don't think he can play the same way, he is a more static player."

Mourinho doesn't think team will be as relentless as in 2004-06. "We are not strong enough to be dominant every match and to win consecutive

Mourinho on 'storming out'. "What people wrote was not true. I had to go for the training session... I didn't want to wait for translation."

Mourinho also not letting Vertonghen go. "Against Tottenham we did a fantastic second half, we didn't win because Vertonghen did fantastic."

Interesting management point from Mourinho: "It's more difficult to change mentality than to change tactics. Tactics [come] after."

exact - fucking - ly

did you hear that Lukaku fanboiz?

lukaku scored 17 goals with wba - but its just wba, so who cares.

lukaku has scored 3 goals in 2 matches, with one assist for everton, but that is useless too since its only everton

so tell me , lukaku-hater, what exactly should lukaku do to get into the chelsea team, while constantly being away from chelsea and being on loans? really waiting for your reply.

Lukaku should keep doing what he's doing right now, keep his mouth shut and work hard

he shouldn't be anywhere near Chelsea though at the moment

because our strikers are scoring ,,, no no, wait,,, banging in goals for fun right??? tell me exactly how many goals have our strikers scored this season in 6 PL games?

try to give credit where credit is due. lukaku is playing GOOD football. he has been brilliant for everton. u would know that, if u had seen the newcastle game. he was phenomenal in the first half. brilliant link up play with with barkley and mirallas. simply killed newcastle with it. was brilliant in his hold-up play. and most importantly scored goals and took chances that came his way.

he covered brilliantly for mirallas a couple of times when mirallas left coleman stranded against goufran and cabaye, worked his socks off thru out the match.

to top it all off- he dint go on to insult chelsea in any way, did he? so dont get why the "keep his mouth shut" part is even there.

dont even get me started on where lukaku is or should be at the moment.

Norwich fan in peace here. Just wanted to give you a heads up on travel arrangements for the game on Sunday from our end for those that are coming up and driving. The A11 is going to be closed due to the roadworks that are on going so for those that are driving your going to want to go A12, A140. Hope this helps some of you guys out and good luck for the season I hope you can beat the manc teams to the title just without three points from us Sunday!

lukaku has scored 3 goals in 2 matches, with one assist for everton, but that is useless too since its only everton

so tell me , lukaku-hater, what exactly should lukaku do to get into the chelsea team, while constantly being away from chelsea and being on loans? really waiting for your reply.

I LOVE Lukaku but he needs to further develop his game in order to play on a team competing for everything. He's not far away and probably could've played a part this year but like Courtois, if he's not ready to be the guy he's better off going to a place where he can play loads.

This. I hate how people believe he cannot hit it at us just because he scores at inferior teams and there is theory that he will struggle at us because teams defend deep. Look when Welbeck was loaned out to Sunderland 3 seasons ago. He done well in that season and only got 6 goals that season before he got injured but clearly done enough to convince Fergie to make him part of his plans the following season and he became an integral part of United's team, getting into double figures. I am sure teams defend deep against United right? Yet did that stop Welbeck from scoring? No. I hope he has another excellent season at Everton but he really should be here. Compare what Lukaku done at WBA and what Welbeck done at Sunderland. Lukaku scored much more and there would be no doubt once in his stride he would get goals here.

Ba scored 16 and he isn't good enough. Torres scored more than 20 with Liverpool and he is not good enough.

So yes, scoring 17 goals with WBA doesn't mean you are good enough to play for Chelsea.

Let's hope we can win, we need to be in the top of the league as soon as posible.