Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

We signed him from Russia and then loaned out Lukaku 3 days later.

4 goals, 3 of which were flukes or lucky. He's 32 and he looks it.

don't blame Eto'o for the Lukaku situation because Jose was always in for a striker.His failure to get in Rooney lead him to sign Eto'o(the next best option)

Also Eto'o hasn't been that bad for us this season,he's contributed for us by scoring(however they may have come) and with by some great link up plays with our attackers.

Anyways just want to say that we should not lose hope about this player just because he couldn't perform in the later stages of the match.(that too his first game after an injury)

People suddenly slagging off Eto'o and I'm not sure why. Like Lukaku being here would have made such a difference :lol: He's on loan because he isn't good enough to start every week for us. Instead, he's doing us a favour by playing every week at Everton, and helping our title bid by derailing those of others. If he scores against Arsenal tomorrow and Everton win the game, it'll be hailed as a masterstroke to let him leave. Obscene to blame Eto'o for today or for any results this season, IMO.

It's probably because he just came back from injury hence the rustiness but bloody hell, he was extremely poor after coming on. His decision making and thinking were completely off the pace and the number of times he tried to take on players when a pass was the better option was ridiculous. Ended up losing the balls so many times and of course, one of them led Stoke's winner. :doh:

It's probably he just came back from injury hence the rustiness but bloody hell, he was extremely poor after coming on. His decision making and thinking were completely off the pace and the number of times he tried to take on players when a pass was the better option was ridiculous. Ended up losing the balls so many times and of course, one of them led Stoke's winner. :doh:

Come on now. Let´s be honest for once. Eto´o is shitty, he can´t score anymore, apart from some tap ins, runs around aimlessly, just not a Chelsea material anymore. That´s how I feel about him.

So frustrating...just a couple of weeks back it seemed that all three forwards were at their top, and Torres could do a job..

I still think Eto'o should be given a chance. He has been out for quite a while, and Stoke is not a team against whom you would expect him to work his magic.

He's on loan because he isn't good enough to start every week for us. Instead, he's doing us a favour by playing every week at Everton, and helping our title bid by derailing those of others.

I'd rather have Lukaku at the Bridge, learning his trade here and loan Eto'o out to help derail our competitor's title chances.

In fact I'd love to loan Eto'o to Arsenal and let him derail their's.

I'd rather have Lukaku at the Bridge, learning his trade here and loan Eto'o out to help derail our competitor's title chances.

In fact I'd love to loan Eto'o to Arsenal and let him derail their's.

I'd love to have Lukaku too, but then again - he would have sat on the bench while Torres and Eto'o get playing time.

Apparently Lukaku isn't good enough for us because his touch isn't good enough, his back to goal play isn't good enough, his passing isn't good enough.

With his back to goal, Eto'o fails to see the Stoke player about to tackle him, fails to make the pass to a wide-open Juan Mata on the wing and leaves us wide-open to a counter-attack.

His decision making and thinking were completely off the pace and the number of times he tried to take on players when a pass was the better option was ridiculous. Ended up losing the balls so many times and of course, one of them led Stoke's winner. :doh:

Actually, this sums up his time at Chelsea. He has had some good moments, but overall he's been poor just like our other strikers.

The injuries to Torres and Eto'o really killed us. They were both doing extremely well before the injuries. And before everyone jumps on the "Eto'o is done" bandwagon, let's not forget that two weeks ago he was putting in excellent performances for us especially against Schalke where his movement was simply world-class.

Although he was poor i do find it funny how his losing the ball for Stoke's goal gets picked out, when Torres lost the ball for Tottenham's goal at WHL at got punished with 117 votes for MOTM.

Maybe because for the rest of that match Torres was the best player on the pitch while Eto'o was utter wank yesterday. I really respect your opinion, mate, but sometimes your obsession with Torres is way OTT!

Maybe because for the rest of that match Torres was the best player on the pitch while Eto'o was utter wank yesterday. I really respect your opinion, mate, but sometimes your obsession with Torres is way OTT!

It was more of a tongue in cheek comment, and really? Sturridge had a better display against WBA the season before and practically got hounded out of the club. Terry got the equalizer,kept our defense together, Mata got the assist, Lampard and Ramires dominated Spurs midfield, yet Torres who missed two guilt edged chances, the ball for this first goal and get a red get's 117 MOTM votes because he made a couple of good runs against those donkey's Dawson and Vertonghen. He played well for his standards but he was no way our best player on the pitch.

The City match he was (our best player on the pitch) and he really played well and deserved the praise an MOTM votes, but the reaction to his WHL game was well, well ott, it was similar to Drogba's game against Arsenal in 2004/2005 and Sturridge against West Brom last season in the sense he played a decent game but other played better and missed a couple of glorious chances. The only difference being two of them got stick like never before and the other got praised to the hilt.

I give him praise when he did play well, i did it against City, and will if he has another great single game i will do the same, it changes nothing in the grand scheme of things, i want him gone and can't wait for the day.

And it's not just with Torres. Believe me i gave Turnbull, Bosingwa, Pizzaro, Huth amoungst other's just as much flak, and was more than happy when they all the departed the club.