Willian

Jase

He is massively overrated by our fans, fantastic work rate but very little end product.

For a 30 million pound player I feel that he gets away with a lot because he works very hard, needs to improve in both his final ball and chance taking.

But please, do carry on the jizz fest :D

I end giving him a second assist on a lot of our goals. Dude makes so many good run to open up spaces. That's not to say he shouldn't be scoring and assisting too, but to say he's only valuable for his defensive work is misguided.

Give this lad some games in the middle, and you will see this end product everyone is screaming for

Erm, Willian has been playing lots of games in the No.10 position or spending a lot of times there when he switches/rotates position with Hazard and/or Oscar.

I hate to criticize one player after a performance like yesterday's, but I find it hilarious that this thread is in absolute silence when, imo, he played worse than the players that everyone is using as scapegoats.

Erm, Willian has been playing lots of games in the No.10 position or spending a lot of times there when he switches/rotates position with Hazard and/or Oscar.

Sorry I'm replying late. This is the only thread I follow so it doesn't show me when I'm directly quoted.

He moves into the middle a lot but he is mostly on the right. This willian is the same guy who looked unplayable against us with shaktar, he is utilizing so much energy with his hard work on the wings so if he is giving the lone No 10 role he'll show results.

Why everything has to be black and white? Defend or attack? Why cant he do both? So what if Willian has to track? That isnt excuse for when he has the ball in attacking third but does nothing with it. Ribery, Di Maria, Hazard xyz track too and they still produce in final third. If Willian has actualy work too much in defence, its Jose problem for limiting him too much and giving him too much of defensive tasks. He is fucking attacking winger, not a DM. But Willian is always terribly positioned, always going in middle, instead of staying on wing and providing width. He doesnt create much and his finishing is terrible.

There is little excuse that he plays in PL for the first time, but as soon as next season starts, and if he will be our starter, I expect him to be that 35mio creative attacking winger we spend money on.

Willian and Oscar. They both need to improve in final third. Everyone tracks nowdays. Including Iniesta or Gotze or Muller or anyone else. But they also produce in final third. Excuse for Oscar or Willian that they dont produce enough because of pressing high has to end next season. Either they will make it or not.

Why everything has to be black and white? Defend or attack? Why cant he do both? So what if Willian has to track? That isnt excuse for when he has the ball in attacking third but does nothing with it. Ribery, Di Maria, Hazard xyz track too and they still produce in final third. If Willian has actualy work too much in defence, its Jose problem for limiting him too much and giving him too much of defensive tasks. He is fucking attacking winger, not a DM. But Willian is always terribly positioned, always going in middle, instead of staying on wing and providing width. He doesnt create much and his finishing is terrible.

There is little excuse that he plays in PL for the first time, but as soon as next season starts, and if he will be our starter, I expect him to be that 35mio creative attacking winger we spend money on.

Willian and Oscar. They both need to improve in final third. Everyone tracks nowdays. Including Iniesta or Gotze or Muller or anyone else. But they also produce in final third. Excuse for Oscar or Willian that they dont produce enough because of pressing high has to end next season. Either they will make it or not.

I think Willian has tendency to drift to center but with Ivanovic bombing forward, it kinda make sense.

What we need is a better partnership between our winger and fullback. Just watched how Robben play with Rafinha/Lahm their movement is very fluid, if one goes wide one goes inside.

That is one thing that we really lack at both wings.

I think Willian has tendency to drift to center but with Ivanovic bombing forward, it kinda make sense.

What we need is a better partnership between our winger and fullback. Just watched how Robben play with Rafinha/Lahm their movement is very fluid, if one goes wide one goes inside.

That is one thing that we really lack at both wings.

yes our left wing is really crap... who should we replace him with ???

yes our left wing is really crap... who should we replace him with ???

Nah hazard has been wonderful, I just want him to have good partnership with azpi.

I mentioned robben and Lah because I saw when robben was double team, lahm/rafinha tried to exploit the space either to get the ball or distract defender to give robben space whereas

Hazard tends to be extremely isolated

Nah hazard has been wonderful, I just want him to have good partnership with azpi.

I mentioned robben and Lah because I saw when robben was double team, lahm/rafinha tried to exploit the space either to get the ball or distract defender to give robben space whereas

Hazard tends to be extremely isolated

they were able to do that because Arsenal posed NO threat on the counter

Everyone tracks nowdays.

Ozil against Bayern Munich? He definitely didn't track. Willian should be able to do both attacking and defending yes and IMO he is well on the way to doing that, add a few goals here and there and he will be vital to the team!

He has been terrible since Mata has left, don't know if that's a coincidence or because there isn't much competition now or what.

He used to always shine whenever he was given the minutes despite some game time being very limited. The Man City game was by far the worst performance I have seen of him, whenever he got the ball he looked scared and he was so negative. I hope he doesn't start next game, I think he needs to be dropped because he hasn't played a good game in just about a month.

He has been terrible since Mata has left, don't know if that's a coincidence or because there isn't much competition now or what.

He used to always shine whenever he was given the minutes despite some game time being very limited. The Man City game was by far the worst performance I have seen of him, whenever he got the ball he looked scared and he was so negative. I hope he doesn't start next game, I think he needs to be dropped because he hasn't played a good game in just about a month.

Please stop your shite talking. He was one of the best players on the park against City and put in good performances against Newcastle and a decent game against WBA.

Please stop your shite talking. He was one of the best players on the park against City and put in good performances against Newcastle and a decent game against WBA.

You're right

I think we should sell him instead.

Maybe we can get a decent amount of money, this is crucial for FFP it really is, sell him and salah and rest Matic for next game because he is probably burned out just like Willian.

You're right

I think we should sell him instead.

Maybe we can get a decent amount of money, this is crucial for FFP it really is, sell him and salah and rest Matic for next game because he is probably burned out just like Willian.

I'm sorry. You just don't have the football intelligence for me to talk to you about this.