Willian

Jase

Willian should improve his attacking instincts. Sometimes I feel he is afraid of shooting or trying to score a goal. We had selfish players in the past, but I think Hazard is the perfect example of player that really knows when he has to shoot and when he has to pass.

Willian has been one of our best players this season, but its just shocking when you realize he only got 2 goals. I dont remember how many times, instead of shooting, he pass the ball to Ivanovic, who usually kills the attack at the first opportunity he has.

Why does Willian seem atm like a 30 mil guy who just runs a lot?

Is that it? Do we just end it there? This is his first full season in england under a manager that is trying to adapt his game into both attacking and defending.

I think considering it's his first season he's done brilliantly. I think he needs to add goals but I am not prepared to jump on the 'poor band wagon'

His work rate has been incredible.

Willian's workrate off the ball cannot be faulted, that's for certain, but needs to contribute more offensively with goals, assists etc. At the moment, it seems all the burden is on Hazard to do everything as Oscar and Willian is rather similar and somewhat inconsistent - worked hard for the team, great workrate but not producing enough in the attacking third.

Like I said, willians best positions are on the left and in the middle. Especially if its his main position.

He doesn't play as well on the right compared to the other positions imo. He's adapting well though, he'll be better. Having good technique always gives you an advantage over normal footballers

He is like a wheel changer in the team. Never going to help win the race but at the same time contribute significantly. Although I think we should expect more from someone who costs 30m. Hope he fares better next season because he-like Ramires are incredibly hard working, but with lackluster end product.

That slide tackle on the edge of(/in our box) was risky but epic lol! Must've retrieved the ball countless times today but he really needs to stop trying to dribble past players when we've just regained possession because it's likely he will lose the ball and that puts the defence, which hasn't had time to properly reorganise, under unnecessary added pressure.

Willian has some position issues but aside from that he's been great fit. I still have high hopes for the Hazard-Oscar-Willian connection but its clear Hazard (and even Willian) might need a relief from mach responsibilities this weekend. And obviously it will take more time for the trio, the team and especially William. He's hesitant on the right and sometimes that wasted second means he loses out on the better pass or run. He will interchange with people but he just needs to increase the quickness of his decisions on the right. He does well to cripple the opponents left side however.

Attacking wise he's been pretty poor, you cannot fault his work rate and defensive abilities but lets face it, for £30 million he needs to step it up.

The last three games Hazard has been anonymous, that's when Willian has to step up and contribute attacking wise.

Just wow!

Yes he probably should score more.

BUT!

His first season in EPL!

It's not like everybody else around him is playing well either! The WHOLE team has issues at the minute - evidenced by last nights second half at Gala.

Jose has a lot of work to do with this team. BUT it will get better! Jose knows we cannot score for shit - so if you cannot score, you have to give yourself a platform to compete on - and that is stopping the opposition scoring - which we have done relatively well.

If we had Suarez or even Sturridge up front - last night we would have scored 2 or 3 in the first half. Completely different to what actually happened in the game.

The individual stuff has to stop - The whole team was poor!

Just wow!

Yes he probably should score more.

BUT!

His first season in EPL!

It's not like everybody else around him is playing well either! The WHOLE team has issues at the minute - evidenced by last nights second half at Gala.

Jose has a lot of work to do with this team. BUT it will get better! Jose knows we cannot score for shit - so if you cannot score, you have to give yourself a platform to compete on - and that is stopping the opposition scoring - which we have done relatively well.

If we had Suarez or even Sturridge up front - last night we would have scored 2 or 3 in the first half. Completely different to what actually happened in the game.

The individual stuff has to stop - The whole team was poor!

We had Sturridge..... (we sold him and took Ba instead)....