Willian

Jase

And, unlike Oscar, he is not selfish and doesn't dive.

and I'm not sure if you have sight problems. One isolated episode where he's expected the contact and therefore jumped before it happened (more like a trick to win a penalty - which makes it just as bad as a dive - but not exactly a dive) and the absurdity of calling such a team player as Oscar as selfish.

Unnecessary (and inaccurate) contribution, especially coming from a Chelsea fan...

Anyway, I came here to post this:

http://eplindex.com/48278/willian-manchester-united.html

Also take a look at Eden and Oscar's numbers (especially regaining the ball in the attack) and see why Mourinho has found this three AMs. Amazing numbers by all three, especially considering Hazard and mainly Oscar didn't have that much of a great match and still have good numbers. But Willian was just immense.

Yeah because Oscar is extremely selfish and dives all the time...

and I'm not sure if you have sight problems. One isolated episode where he's expected the contact and therefore jumped before it happened (more like a trick to win a penalty - which makes it just as bad as a dive - but not exactly a dive) and the absurdity of calling such a team player as Oscar as selfish.

Unnecessary (and inaccurate) contribution, especially coming from a Chelsea fan...

Anyway, I came here to post this:

http://eplindex.com/48278/willian-manchester-united.html

Also take a look at Eden and Oscar's numbers (especially regaining the ball in the attack) and see why Mourinho has found this three AMs. Amazing numbers by all three, especially considering Hazard and mainly Oscar didn't have that much of a great match and still have good numbers. But Willian was just immense.

If you pretend, because he is a Chelsea player (or maybe also Brazilian, right Barbara..) not to see the fact he often makes horrible decisions and 7/10 times he doesn't pass the ball to teammates in better position than him, then I can do nothing.

To me, Mata, Hazard and Willian himself are now better than him; he sure possesses shear quality, but he has to really erase this flaw from his game.

Also, Barbara, I think it's not up to you to judge accuracy of somebody's contribution and especially to question his Chelsea support.

If you pretend, because he is a Chelsea player (or maybe also Brazilian, right Barbara..) not to see the fact he often makes horrible decisions and 7/10 times he doesn't pass the ball to teammates in better position than him, then I can do nothing.

To me, Mata, Hazard and Willian himself are now better than him; he sure possesses shear quality, but he has to really erase this flaw from his game.

Also, Barbara, I think it's not up to you to judge accuracy of somebody's contribution and especially to question his Chelsea support.

I'm not questioning you as a chelsea fan, I just wouldn't expect a chelsea fan who knows oscar to call him a diver because he clearly isn't one.

That's innacurate and therefore unnecessary. if you think so, that's your problem, never said you were a bad chelsea fan or wasn't one to start with, just that other teams' fans out of spite or for not knowing our players as well as we do would call him that, but not a Chelsea fan.

if you believe he's such a bad passer, has such horrible vision and is selfish, go complain with one of the best managers in the world, who has chosen him as his #1 guy in the midfield (I feel Eden is the #1 guy in the team, and more in an attacking way). Also go discuss with the coach to Brazilian NT who's put him in the same position and saw his untrusted team beat the world champions, not only beat, smash them. While you are on that, also go see how many matches we've won with Oscar in the team this season and how we were when he was absent or clearly still recovering from injury last month. You may also want to take a look at numbers such as shots allowed by the opposition and clean sheets.

As for being a Brazilian, very proud of it, thank you very much. Come back to me when you have as many WC titles, as many sensational football players from your nation throughout the years and have teams fighting for them. If people are going to insist to use my nationality against me, I might as well be as cocky as fuck about it.

I'm not questioning you as a chelsea fan, I just wouldn't expect a chelsea fan who knows oscar to call him a diver because he clearly isn't one.

That's innacurate and therefore unnecessary. if you think so, that's your problem, never said you were a bad chelsea fan or wasn't one to start with, just that other teams' fans out of spite or for not knowing our players as well as we do would call him that, but not a Chelsea fan.

if you believe he's such a bad passer, has such horrible vision and is selfish, go complain with one of the best managers in the world, who has chosen him as his #1 guy in the midfield (I feel Eden is the #1 guy in the team, and more in an attacking way). Also go discuss with the coach to Brazilian NT who's put him in the same position and saw his untrusted team beat the world champions, not only beat, smash them. While you are on that, also go see how many matches we've won with Oscar in the team this season and how we were when he was absent or clearly still recovering from injury last month. You may also want to take a look at numbers such as shots allowed by the opposition and clean sheets.

As for being a Brazilian, very proud of it thank you much. Come back to me when you have as many WC titles, as many sensational football players from your nation throughout the years and have teams fighting for them. If people are going to insist to use my nationality against me, I might as well be as cocky as fuck about it.

You really hasn't understood a damn thing on the bold part. Jesus, what I meant is that you maybe have a particular preference for Oscar since he is brazilian, like you.

For the rest, I love Brasil, and brazilian footballers wrote the history of football.

Really, what did you understand?

You really hasn't understood a damn thing on the bold part. Jesus, what I meant is that you maybe have a particular preference for Oscar since he is brazilian, like you.

For the rest, I love Brasil, and brasilian footballers wrote the history of football.

Really, what did you understand?

that I was allowing my nationality to tint my glasses, which I don't, hopefully. I've criticized our players plenty of times, so in that case, I apologize for misunderstanding you. I don't blindly defend our Brazilian players, I hope I'm unbiased enough to address their limitations and weaknesses. Especially if they're NT players. For the first time in many years I'm supporting Brazil in a World Cup, so I'm going to be the one to criticize brazilian players the most simply because I want them to be at the top of their game when the WC is here. Normally I'm much more patient with our players (Chelsea players, not Brazil players) especially if they're young like Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard. I criticize just fine, but I'm a firm believing of giving players free passes in some matches where they just had a bad in the office and give them time to mature. It's not in my nature to badmouth players exhaustively unless they come from a streak of many bad matches and lack of form.

that I was allowing my nationality to tint my glasses, which I don't, hopefully. I've criticized our players plenty of times, so in that case, I apologize for misunderstanding you. I don't blindly defend our Brazilian players, I hope I'm unbiased enough to address their limitations and weaknesses. Especially if they're NT players. For the first time in many years I'm supporting Brazil in a World Cup, so I'm going to be the one to criticize brazilian players the most simply because I want them to be at the top of their game when the WC is here. Normally I'm much more patient with our players (Chelsea players, not Brazil players) especially if they're young like Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard. I criticize just fine, but I'm a firm believing of giving players free passes in some matches where they just had a bad in the office and give them time to mature. It's not in my nature to badmouth players exhaustively unless they come from a streak of many bad matches and lack of form.

I'm glad we have clarified this misunderstanding.

Besides different personal opinions about Oscar as a footballer, I really like your way and what you usually write, and I would never dare to use against somebody his own nationality: that would be really disgraceful if it had to happen, no matter who, no matter the discussion.

Am I the only one who has been a bit disappointed by the offensive contribution of Willian in the last few weeks?His work rate is fantastic but I expected a bit more from him going forward but I am confident that he is still adjusting to the league and it wont be long before we see the Willian that tore apart Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

He has some little creases in his game that need ironing out but that is me nit picking, his work rate last night off the ball was a joy to watch.

You can see exactly why we sold Mata and what Jose wants from these players.