Willian

Jase

you are well named .. are you a gala fan as well .. I think you should know Mata plays for Manure

Haha because I'm Turkish that makes me a Gala fan? All I gave was my opinion, I've watched every home game this season at the Bridge and Willian, simply put is not a good enough player for us.

surprised to see no one posted here yet...

Willian had his best creative match for us imo. He was really going for the tricks he did in Shakhtar. He's got three long balls (two to Hazard and one to Ramires) that were precise and very well done.

He also worked so well with Oscar and Hazard in other occasions. I think he might be getting into his best form under us since he's joined. Right when we need him

Very, very good match. I would have picked him as my MOTM if it wasn't for Samuel. I'm very pleased to vote for Eto'o though. I love the guy. Both of them

His statistics are very surprising to me. That didn't prevent him though to play in alot of big matches, and i doubt it that we would be at the same position in the league if he didn't play those matches. To me he is the biggest example that statistics don't say everything (Mata scored assisted alot last year, but we still ended 3rd). And i agree with you that he has a very stressful first year at Chelsea. He didn't have a preseason, had to displace KDB, Schürrle and Mata with sub appearences and all the while had the added stress to lock a spot for his national team. He will be alot more relaxed next year.

Today he was excellent, should've had a couple assists. His playstyle is very similar to Hazard.

surprised to see no one posted here yet...

Willian had his best creative match for us imo. He was really going for the tricks he did in Shakhtar. He's got three long balls (two to Hazard and one to Ramires) that were precise and very well done.

He also worked so well with Oscar and Hazard in other occasions. I think he might be getting into his best form under us since he's joined. Right when we need him

Very, very good match. I would have picked him as my MOTM if it wasn't for Samuel. I'm very pleased to vote for Eto'o though. I love the guy. Both of them

This.

Finally good passes from him, very good passes. I think if he can do that in every game now that would be massive for us. He's got that abillity but just didn't show much of it up untill now. Hope he keeps it up.

I also would have chosen him as MOTM if it wasn't for Eto'o.

Not sure I can be that excited about his performance. The game was dead when he came on and Spurs had checked out completely. Needs to put in that type of performance when it actually matters.

For me it was important to see that he CAN be good at the final third, to know that he has the abillity to give some great passes and create chances.

Now he just needs to do it more ..

He was always this creative for shaktar. He just seemed to lose it here strangely. He averaged 2.4 key passes a game before he joined us, almost the same level as mata last season.

He just seems to not want to play balls in behind here. Maybe its got to do with our movement or maybe he didn't press a lot today so he had enough stamina and freshness to calmly pass properly.

He was always this creative for shaktar. He just seemed to lose it here strangely. He averaged 2.4 key passes a game before he joined us, almost the same level as mata last season.

He just seems to not want to play balls in behind here. Maybe its got to do with our movement or maybe he didn't press a lot today so he had enough stamina and freshness to calmly pass properly.

Willian plays a different role for us...

Players don't just lose their "creativity/vision" overnight.

Also, there is no language barriers at shaktar, however, for Chelsea its a different story.

Similarly with Mata's situation here and to why he wasn't producing his regular numbers, he isn't the side prime creator, Hazard is. He however does have workrate and defensive positioning over someone like Mata or KDB, hence why he's overtook them in the depth chart.

As mentioned by some on here before, next year when he's more relaxed and more suited and used to how the team functions, we'll see a lot more creativity from him.