Willian

Jase

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

😂😂

ahahahaha

I really think that Hazard, Willian and even Diego Costa never realized that how perfect Chelsea fit with them, with their style. It's unbelievable how poor was they archievment after leaved Chelsea. 

Chelsea was the perfect team to them and they never realized that!

7 hours ago, Mário César said:

ahahahaha

I really think that Hazard, Willian and even Diego Costa never realized that how perfect Chelsea fit with them, with their style. It's unbelievable how poor was they archievment after leaved Chelsea. 

Chelsea was the perfect team to them and they never realized that!

You're wrong about Costa, he never jumped he was pushed by Conte.

A decision that's back fired on us ever since, I curse Conte because of that.

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

I beg to differ. Costa wore a Chelsea shirt a couple of weeks ago supporting us for the CL final.

If he hated the club he wouldn't had done that.

But I'll wait until Costa confirms that Conte was right.

If he wanted to leave, doesn't mean that he not like Chelsea. Two different things...

Edited by Mário César

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

That was probably amoung the least of the evils Conte did that season.

The version of Costa from 2017 onwards is no better than the strikers we tried to replace him with, infact he was probably worse.

hace 11 horas, bigbluewillie dijo:

Costa had his head turned by a Chinese club midway in Conte’s first season who were prepared to offer him 620k a week or something daft to go there and he dropped him against Leicester IIRC that season after this.

Costa had also wanted to go to Atletico after the 2015/16 season with Jose and Hiddink but stayed and played for Conte after Conte and the club refused to sell him.

To say Conte pushed him out, realistically would be incorrect. Costa made it very easy for Conte to push him out, he clearly didn’t want to be there, he effectively wanted to go hut wasn’t allowed. Just read this interview he did where he said he wanted to go to Atletico prior to starting the 16/17 season. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11668/10810337/diego-costa-admits-he-wanted-to-leave-Chelsea-for-atletico-madrid

Edited by OneMoSalah

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine how Willian must feel now, snubbing that super generous 2year offer to miss out on CL glory as a consequence and now being shunned by Arsenal and even Inter fucking miami. so salty lol

Edited by Magic Lamps

• 2 weeks later...