Willian

Jase

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Are you for real? William was a disgrace and in my opinion, should never have played at our club again after pulling a stunt like that.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

What logic is this? Conte stunk up the place that season but that doesn't excuse what Willian did. One wrong doesn't make the another person's wrong right. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Sorry but that does not excuse how willy acted, its a very poor excuse.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

He was a child how he behaved. Sulking,pouting,threw all his toys out of his pram because he was left on the bench awhile. Didn't help the mood in the dressing room at all. Then instead of holding his hands up like a man and saying Ok I'm sorry. I was angry and frustrated he blamed it on a 6 year old daughter. I wouldnt care who had done that I would lose respect for them.

Maybe not but the point is it's hard for me to get outraged on behalf of a man who took the piss out of every single Chelsea fan for six months (especially the one's who travelled to City) and practically called our entire squad shit almost every press conference (yet he still to this day has people who will defend him to the hilt even when he's further showing his true colours at Inter).

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Maybe not but the point is it's hard for me to get outraged on behalf of a man who took the piss out of every single Chelsea fan for six months (especially the one's who travelled to City) and practically called our entire squad shit almost every press conference (yet he still to this day has people who will defend him to the hilt even when he's further showing his true colours at Inter).

But he was right.. our entire squad was shit lol. He was stating facts Tomo.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He didnt exactly call the squad shit though, and he was proven right, we needed quality to compete on all fronts and got shit isntead, shit we cant get rid of still today. Im not saying what he did was right but context is needed. What Willy did was childish, even more so putting the blame on his daughter.....he lacks balls.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

But he was right.. our entire squad was shit lol. He was stating facts Tomo.

It wasn't title winning quality but no where near as bad as Conte kept making out.

And furthermore even if it was, it's not something you say publicly, you do your job earn your money and get the absolute best out of what you've got, in the second half of that season he failed, massively.

40 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It wasn't title winning quality but no where near as bad as Conte kept making out.

And furthermore even if it was, it's not something you say publicly, you do your job earn your money and get the absolute best out of what you've got, in the second half of that season he failed, massively.

I'm pretty sure he was trying to make a point to a stubborn board who were not prepared to improve the squad at the time. I was glad he had the bollocks to say something where other managers would have stayed being the yes man. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I'm pretty sure he was trying to make a point to a stubborn board who were not prepared to improve the squad at the time. I was glad he had the bollocks to say something where other managers would have stayed being the yes man. 

You can "not be a yes man" without sabotaging results.

Furthermore, what's his excuse for his behaviour at Inter despite the fact he's got pretty much everything he's wanted?

Furthermore, what's his excuse for his behaviour at Inter despite the fact he's got pretty much everything he's wanted?
Conte received death threats and someone at Inter leaked it to the media, which he never forgave Inter. He did not tell his family about those death threats, but they, got to know it in the end due to the media releasing the information.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Conte received death threats and someone at Inter leaked it to the media, which he never forgave Inter. He did not tell his family about those death threats, but they, got to know it in the end due to the media releasing the information.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

If his outbursts started after that then fair enough, but I've just checked the dates they appear to have not.

The reports of death threats were mid November, after he made his spectacular rant post the Dortmund away game, for example.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Who gives a toss what happens at Inter tho?

This is about Willian and his character. Which is lacking.

Willy outside of those 2 assists ( one being a corner ) didnt do anything for me vs poor opposition. THey basically couldnt have had it easier yet the hype machine is in full effect, which reminds me what the media and udt fans also did when we sold them Matic.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Has anyone said "we could have sold him for £60m" lately?

Just wondered

£65m

and no

it's pointless now

I only ever care about fees due to FFP

take FFP away and I could not care less about how we spend money

I was one of the few who wanted him to stay due to our lack of winger depth

and sure enough

boom, down goes Ziyech

I just hope he doesn't fuck us hard when we play Arse

it also was really weird to see him still in blue

Arsenal star Willian praised by Michael ThomasWillian marks Arsenal debut with two assists, inspires 3-0 win over Fulham  - Sportszion

also strange is the names font on those kits

it is not the same as their home kit

Arsenal Shows Off 2020 FA Cup Final Kit - Unique Font & Three Special Logos  - Footy Headlines0773300732db8246dfecc635c5918fb8.png