Willian

Jase

Willian is the the most frustrating player of past 10 years. Never lived up to expectation. He lacked that killer instinct from players like Hazard. I think he only have one really great match, that home game against Barcelona in 2018. He never emulated that performance. During his 7 seasons as a Chelsea player, he was just an okay player. Pedro was a better player.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I would not give 2 fucks if he managed to score against us. Ok MOSTLY he was a solid enough player but I lost all respect for him during emojigate. And that face. Could turn milk. 

wILLIAN.jpg

Given Conte's behavior that season i find it very hard to be outraged at Willian for that, Antonio was doing worse what felt like every week.

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Given Conte's behavior that season i find it very hard to be outraged at Willian for that, Antonio was doing worse what felt like every week.

Sorry but that does not excuse how willy acted, its a very poor excuse.

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What did Willian do under Conte ? I do not remember

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

He publicly disrespected a Chelsea manager, a manager who won him a PL title in his first season. Scroll up and you can see some of the pictures. He also sulked and stropped on the pitch for many games, thinking he is bigger and better than what he is. Absolute clown.

33 minutes ago, Tomo said:

What logic is this? Conte stunk up the place that season but that doesn't excuse what Willian did. One wrong doesn't make the another person's wrong right. 

42 minutes ago, DDA said:

Are you for real? William was a disgrace and in my opinion, should never have played at our club again after pulling a stunt like that.

You either back the manager or back the player. We had already decided to get rid of Conte by then. So if anyones to blame its the higher ups making the decisions who decided to keep him despite that incident. 

Looked very good on his debut for Arsenal, also got 3 assists. He had our highest goals and assists involvement in attacking midfield last season and letting that go to a rival was potentially going to not end well. Regardless of how people feel about him, if he recreates those or betters them numbers, it reflects badly. 

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

You either back the manager or back the player. We had already decided to get rid of Conte by then. So if anyones to blame its the higher ups making the decisions who decided to keep him despite that incident. 

Looked very good on his debut for Arsenal, also got 3 assists. He had our highest goals and assists involvement in attacking midfield last season and letting that go to a rival was potentially going to not end well. Regardless of how people feel about him, if he recreates those or betters them numbers, it reflects badly. 

2 assists no? But still a good debut. He wanted 3 years, I can fully understand why we didnt give in, no worries though we will do just fine.

Two assists actually

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Good debut, but he faced Fulham. Fulham look like the same Fulham we faced two years ago.

Liverpool is Willian’s first real test.

Still hasnt stopped the so called experts ( pundits ) singing their tune, its robbery how these pundits get paid so much for so little.