Willian

Jase

Lampard on Willian's contract talks...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/frank-lampard-refuses-rule-out-22297335

“I haven’t given up hope on it.

"The club is still in discussions with him. We want him to stay at the club. But I also appreciate the fact that this contract for Willian is a big deal for him because of his age and where he’s at.

"I’ve been there before myself and I respect that.

“But the way he’s playing at the minute shows his worth to the squad and the group and it’s something that I hope we can get to.”

4 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I struggle to see either Arsenal or Spurs prepared to offer him 3 years on big wages.

I still think he'll end up signing a new contract for 2 more years.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Please let him go...he is just playing for contract

Next year again will go dud..always been the case with willian..whenever there are talks of him to leave he starts perfirming...sick of seeing him in the team inspite of him scoring recently

21 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Still think Edu at Arsenal is persuading him on joining. 

I would love that. Arsenal are building the utlimate team of dregs, which I am very supportive of. Willian would be an absolute diamond in that. Imagine him and Cedric Soares defending against all those pacy epl lws.

Matt Law with a minor update on Willian's contract situation...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/08/kai-havertz-interested-joining-germany-team-mates-timo-werner/

Lampard has also not given up hope of Chelsea agreeing a new contract past the end of the current season with Willian. The Brazilian’s contract talks had stalled over his desire for a three-year extension, rather than an extra two years, but it is understood talks have since reopened.

Willian has been in superb form since the restart and Lampard does not want to risk losing him on a free transfer to either Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur.

It is believed Arsenal had put together a package to offer Willian before the coronavirus lockdown, but the financial impact of the pandemic may have altered that.

he is a fucking weasel if he wont take the 2 years

he can go cash in to a nice degree 2 years from now in MLS

or we can sell him in summer 2021 for around £8-10m or so, as he will still be 32/33 then, so can still help a club in multiple leagues

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

he is a fucking weasel if he wont take the 2 years

he can go cash in to a nice degree 2 years from now in MLS

or we can sell him in summer 2021 for around £8-10m or so, as he will still be 32/33 then, so can still help a club in multiple leagues

We dont need...Thanks to Willian for all he has done but we have to move on....Havertz coming in hopefully will finally squash this extending Willian of a thing...