Willian

Jase

Will genuinely be sad to see Willian leave Chelsea. It's the right time for him to move on as we move into a younger generation. What a wonderful servant to the club. TBH I hope he doesnt find his way to another Premier League club, still lethal with the ball at his feet. Seems to have a knack for carving out 2-3 opportunities a game. Class lad. Cheers Willian

Embarrassing from our POV.

i warned about this months ago.

Willian expected other clubs will give him what he wants but even Arsenal is not that stupid to give him 3 years contract.

And if he wants to renew now with us for 2 years we should tell him to fuck off!

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Embarrassing from our POV.

i warned about this months ago.

Willian expected other clubs will give him what he wants but even Arsenal is not that stupid to give him 3 years contract.

And if he wants to renew now with us for 2 years we should tell him to fuck off!

Is it really that bad? The likes of Ziyech, Pulisic, and CHO will surely play ahead of him. 

22 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Is it really that bad? The likes of Ziyech, Pulisic, and CHO will surely play ahead of him. 

Months ago I said I am ok with Willian being 4th choice next season.

But now it is about our integrity. He changed his mind too late.

I am not Willian's biggest fan but if he gets a 1 year extension to play as AM4/5 I am prefectly fine with that. I mean whilst we can expect Puli and Ziyech to be AM1/2 we still need depth, especially as Puli has been injury prone and Ziyech will be new to the league. CHO has a lot of promise but it is still only that atm and moving forward I want Mount in the middle three as that is his best position (although I am ok with him moonlighting in an AM role against sides that we need to be more defensive against.) 

7 minutes ago, whats happening said:

no way. he has a big salary for a 4/5 am. better give chance to anjorin.

Anjorin would be much better off on loan getting in a full season in the Championship/Holland than playing here as a AM4/5. 

Have to say, I have given Willian lots of grief over the past few years but fair play he has produced memorable moments in blue. Dare I say, he will be slightly missed when he goes. 

16 hours ago, King Kante said:

I am not Willian's biggest fan but if he gets a 1 year extension to play as AM4/5 I am prefectly fine with that. I mean whilst we can expect Puli and Ziyech to be AM1/2 we still need depth, especially as Puli has been injury prone and Ziyech will be new to the league. CHO has a lot of promise but it is still only that atm and moving forward I want Mount in the middle three as that is his best position (although I am ok with him moonlighting in an AM role against sides that we need to be more defensive against.) 

Willian is not going to accept a 1 year deal and understandably so. If he was happy with a 1 year deal, he would have signed by now.  This is more than likely to be his last contract wherever he signs so he wants security. 

I hope this is his last season ... Not sure what he was upto yest ... was it a niggle or something else but other than the goal he was so out of his element. Giroud pressed more than he did, he was just strolling in the park most of the time.