Willian

Jase

2 minutes ago, Jype said:

I got a feeling Werner is going to play on the wings on occasion too, think something like a Son or Anelka type of wide forward. 

Pulisic, CHO, Ziyech and Werner should be more than enough depth and quality so fuck Willian, it's 4 weeks extension or nothing.

well, it looks like you will get your wish I think

19 hours ago, communicate said:

I really hope Ziyech is as good as advertised. The more I watched Chelsea, the more concern I have with losing both pedro and Willian. People slated Willian performance against Villa but him and Mount were our two best attacker. Plus they were also our best presser. 

I think he played oki versus Villa, certainly was not poor at all

4 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Why? Why? Why? 

Please, dont even think about it ... 

I already laid out why

and if we do not get Havertz and we lose Willian and Pedro, Ziyech is it for players who actually are comfortable on the right

Pulisic is better at LW, as is CHO IMHO

the only thing about CHO on the RW that is good are his crosses, I see little else so far in terms of his being better on the right than the left

time will tell

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I already laid out why

and if we do not get Havertz and we lose Willian and Pedro, Ziyech is it for players who actually are comfortable on the right

Pulisic is better at LW, as is CHO IMHO

the only thing about CHO on the RW that is good are his crosses, I see little else so far in terms of his being better on the right than the left

time will tell

I saw the why but it was still Why?

Honestly I'm done with Willian now that we are trying to have a new young exicting setup ... need to get rid of the bad apples. I'm sure Lampard will find a way without him and Pedro if we dont get anyone else. 

13 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I saw the why but it was still Why?

Honestly I'm done with Willian now that we are trying to have a new young exicting setup ... need to get rid of the bad apples. I'm sure Lampard will find a way without him and Pedro if we dont get anyone else. 

Bad apples???? 

I am much more confident wrt our top 4 hopes now tbh. But we should resist to keep Willian more than a year, whether that is by only offering one year or selling after one. But he should be a bench option. As I expect Havertz to opt against us, Pulisic and Ziyech should be our wingers.