Willian

Jase

Thank you for reminding us what a shit show you are, Willian.

That must be the worst sub performance of all times. what a disaster he was on both ends.

Pedro-Tammy-Willian

is an offense straight from hell. We will not win a single game with those three upfront. I am not even sure they will score a goal this season in this constellation. 

Only Willian can come on, with the freshest legs, and still be the worst player on the pitch. Playing on his 'strong' side. The cheek to take the #10 kit. He doesn't even deserve to look at the #10. 

We honestly need to start considering converting Barkley into a LAM, with Emerson overlapping. 

I dont mind shit appearance. He was injured and not full fitness. Any player can look shit and out of depth in that case.

BUT the nonchalant and arrogant attitude about him is what I cant stand. Coming on and not giving two shits. He should be the leader of our attack. But nah, he casualy pulls the worst mentality possible. It throws bad vibe to other younger players next to him on the pitch and also to those on the bench who would fight more.

I just hope Odoi gets starting spot as soon as he recovers.

13 hours ago, the wes said:

It's hard to believe we rejected £55m for him 

No no my friend, it makes sense when you look at our board and what they have done to the team since 2015, as Magic said it makes perfect sense. When it comes to being astute in tansfers then we are by far the worst of top 6. Even Arsenal have competent folks now, they go and grab good players that actually improve them, they pay up......Arsenal. Saying no to barca TWICE is all the prove one needs. We also could have given him to Jose plus cash and get Martial. Not only that but we also are more than foolish enough to hand him extensions, I rather Kennedy or some youngling anyday over Willy.

If he's going to be a locker room problem he may end up going before the EU window shuts.

I thought it would be insanity a month or so ago but if he's going to have a negative effect on team morale i would let him go and make Mason an option on the sides.

I'm not sure if CHO was fit and Willian was that CHO would start above him. Willian seems to be some sort of god at this club, like Alonso over Emerson all the fans could see it, Alonso was horrible but Willian seems to get a free hit from managers

Dont fool yourselves man.......there aint no chance in hell Marina is astute enough to get rid of Willy. We didnt twice when very good money was on the table, now he is even more washed up. Its a pipe dream to wish Marina sells him. That opportunity came and went like the wind.

Dont fool yourselves man.......there aint no chance in hell Marina is astute enough to get rid of Willy. We didnt twice when very good money was on the table, now he is even more washed up. Its a pipe dream to wish Marina sells him. That opportunity came and went like the wind.
We can live in hope Cech's appointment will have an effect.

35 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
44 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We can live in hope Cech's appointment will have an effect.

In years time maybe, but not soon enough to get rid of Baka Willy etc. SHe has the last word, she decides, Cech cant do nothing atm.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I'm not sure if CHO was fit and Willian was that CHO would start above him. Willian seems to be some sort of god at this club, like Alonso over Emerson all the fans could see it, Alonso was horrible but Willian seems to get a free hit from managers

Not with Frank. It's clear he's the last in the packing order. Lamps prefers even to play Mount or Barkley over Willian on LW. Not to mention Pedro and Pulisic. And I think CHO will be soon ahead of all of them.