Willian

Jase

5 hours ago, Robchels said:

Willian offers one thing, which is work rate, which helps defending and occasionally attacking as welll (with pressing).

right now either his injury was worse than I thought or he’s just not running for the manager. He’s not helping at all.

You know you’re a very sh*t footballer when your only asset is your “work rate”.

8 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He was infinitely better than Pulisic(Who, as a fan of his, thinks is in over his head here) today if we are being honest.

You know the player is bad when the bar is set against a 20-year-old trying to settle and adapt in a new environment...

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:
You know you’re a very sh*t footballer when your only asset is your “work rate”.

He no longer has that going for him either. I haven't seen him put in a shift since Mourinho was sacked.

Wonder if he will down tools this season - some might say he already has for few seasons. His good buddy Hazard has already left and we binned his other good buddy Luiz.

Wonder if he will down tools this season - some might say he already has for few seasons. His good buddy Hazard has already left and we binned his other good buddy Luiz.
He hasn't got any tools to drop at this point. [emoji1]

I doubt he'll be involved much once everyone is fit.

10 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

his work rate has been shit so far too this season

yanks put in more an effort getting in the Slavemart doors first on Black Friday

I wonder how many more unfavourable results it will take for the media to start pushing the "it's Lampard's fault for not playing and alienating Willian" narrative. You just know it's coming if results don't improve.

we dont need another locker room toxic primadonna thats for sure, especially now that Lampard is starting to cement his philosophy and authority in the squad. Willian needs to be shiped out sooner rather than later, and like @Vesper already mentioned, we should have taken that offer from Barca when it was available, it was simply too good to refuse, but the club had other ideas :doh:

So be did not sign that 2 year contract???

It looks like he did not. Great. Ffs, now we fucking will lose him on a goddamn free. £65m down the shitter from last summer, probably £45m or so from this one (yes I know, the bans and injuries but ffs, Willian on the field this year has been like Alonso last, ie. playing with 10 men)

I stand by my 'worst board in top 20 football' mantra more resolutely than ever.

They will probably find a way to lose CHO on a free too, BUT that is more on CHO and his cunt brother tbf.

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

So be did not sign that 2 year contract???

It looks like he did not. Great. Ffs, now we fucking will lose him on a goddamn free. £65m down the shitter from last summer, probably £45m or so from this one (yes I know, the bans and injuries but ffs, Willian on the field this year has been like Alonso last, ie. playing with 10 men)

I stand by my 'worst board in top 20 football' mantra more resolutely than ever.

They will probably find a way to lose CHO on a free too, BUT that is more on CHO and his cunt brother tbf.

Or it could be that the board really do give the managers ears into what they want. 

The problem here is by the time the manager realizes Willian is no good, he's gone. 

Conte sacked after second season. Then Sarri comes in and wants to keep him. Of course board will not sell. 

That is the problem with constantly changing managers. 

23 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Can we all agree that Kalou and Malouda were better players for us? 

Willy has scored some amazing goals for us and was pretty good in his first 3-4 seasons. Stats say he has not much output....but eye test overrules the stat test for me anyway. But overall Kalou and Malou were better.

We wouldnt be here pulling hairs if Marina the model did her damn job and sold him to Barca when they came knocking, she just do not know when to get rid, she doesnt know a good offer is. 50m plus and she said no? I mean fucking hell come on now.