Willian

Jase

27 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Willy has scored some amazing goals for us and was pretty good in his first 3-4 seasons. Stats say he has not much output....but eye test overrules the stat test for me anyway. But overall Kalou and Malou were better.

We wouldnt be here pulling hairs if Marina the model did her damn job and sold him to Barca when they came knocking, she just do not know when to get rid, she doesnt know a good offer is. 50m plus and she said no? I mean fucking hell come on now.

Sarri wanted Willian to stay, so she did not sell him.

54 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Sarri wanted Willian to stay, so she did not sell him.

Since when do we give a fuck what a manager wants.....and even then surely the board can see if a player is done for or not, surely they can see a good offer when it arrives? And its not like he is getting better or younger, and he did Jack shit under Sarii.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Since when do we give a fuck what a manager wants.....and even then surely the board can see if a player is done for or not, surely they can see a good offer when it arrives? And its not like he is getting better or younger, and he did Jack shit under Sarii.

I don´t think that it is the most intelligent idea to bring a manager fresh in and then sell a player that he really wants for his system. Sarri fucked up.Sarri said in press conferences that Willian needs to stay and forget Barcelona

I would have sold him also, but

Just now, killer1257 said:

I don´t think that it is the most intelligent idea to bring a manager fresh in and then sell a player that he really wants for his system. Sarri fucked up.Sarri said in press conferences that Willian needs to stay and forget Barcelona

I would have sold him also, but

Why not? I mean I get your view and its fair mate, but you have to do the best for the Club. And that was selling Willy to Barca.....the offer was too good to pass no matter the manager. You are lucky to get half that now and did nothing on the field but eat wages. So there must be a time to overrule the manager for the good of the Club.

15 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

and when he walks on a free, it is £65m down the shitter

add that to the £55m or so we lost on Hazard

and the £40plus million we lost on Cuntois

via non sales when we KNEW they were leaving

plus the almost £70m we shit away on Donkeywater (probably now around £60m due to his loan)

plus the £30m (or more) we lost not selling Alonso and Azpi in a timely fashion

and that's £250m in cash lost

shit adds up fast, a quarter of a billion quid fast

£250m gets you MBAPPE (or damn fucking close)

63488ed1b3a49f30c6cb1fb5f501ff3c.png

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Why not? I mean I get your view and its fair mate, but you have to do the best for the Club. And that was selling Willy to Barca.....the offer was too good to pass no matter the manager. You are lucky to get half that now and did nothing on the field but eat wages. So there must be a time to overrule the manager for the good of the Club.

There are some coaches tha don´t like that kind of managers. Conte and Mourinho would have gone public and criticised the board for selling. Conte at Inter said that he was unhappy that they did not get Lukaku that was promised to him at the beginning of his Inter chapter. If they lost a player that they want to keep, they would go crazy and the trust between board and manager would have been lost and this after one month. Also, we paid a lot for Sarri and that would have been a waste

Just now, Vesper said:

plus the almost £70m we shit away on Donkeywater (probably now around £60m due to his loan)

How did we lose 55 mio on Hazard? 40 mio on Courtois?

Selling Alonso ok, but selling Azpi, our captain, that probably does not want to leave would have been difficult.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

There are some coaches tha don´t like that kind of managers. Conte and Mourinho would have gone public and criticised the board for selling. Conte at Inter said that he was unhappy that they did not get Lukaku that was promised to him at the beginning of his Inter chapter. If they lost a player that they want to keep, they would go crazy and the trust between board and manager would have been lost and this after one month. Also, we paid a lot for Sarri and that would have been a waste

Conte went to Inter cuz they promised him shit, they acted slowly and he spoke out. Inter is so fucked you dont even know where to begin. But still he got his man and so far has done Conte good. You have to be astue to maximise profit and potential.....we fucked up badly with Willy no matter who was in charge.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I dont know what to say to that.....there is no word and language I can use to explain how horrible that is.

On 9/10/2019 at 0:38 AM, Vesper said:

£250m gets you MBAPPE (or damn fucking close)

wouldnt surprise me at all if Roman was tapping that ass

To say that the game of Willian was  "fantastic " only shows how mediocre this player is. No one really expects anything too much from him. Hahaha

Pulisic is a LOT better than him, and it's not a bit. Will finish the season with higher numbers even with 11 years less and being his debut in a new team and championship. There are people here who deserve the low current level of our wingers. 

We will need him over the course of the season whether we care to admit it or not.

With Tammy looking like he's sown striker up, Mount as attacking midfield and Pulisic/Odoi on one wing we need an expierenced balance to them which is where Willian and Pedro will come in, hopefully the latter more than the former but both won't be able to play all the games.

He should be let go at the end of the season but for now he's very much needed in the squad.

SELL THIS FRAUD IN JANUARY BEFORE HE WALKS ON A FREE IN THE SUMMER

I would rather see Barkley lumber around at winger (or the better options of Mount or CHO or RLC or the obvious one of Pedro) that this wuthless waste of roster space.

Marina should be in a jail cell if he walks on a free and we end up losing £65m in toto from her turning down that Barca offer last summer.

Alonso was quite good yesterday in HIS NATURAL (and only effective) position (wingback). Willian has no such excuse as he always is catered to position-wise.