Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my God... these complains are half hearted I hope. Chelsea is bigger than just London now. They give back(make money) by playing a few preseason games abroad.

Shouldnt you be more worried about the hungry people in your country!

Fuck you you German cunt!

Well well well, nothing like a little racism to make you feel better. Take it easy Mein Fuhrer. Only 2 more games and they'll be back at The Bridge before you know it.

Pre-season games are not made for English supporters, its for the supporters of the place where the game is being played at.Get over it

Fuck you you German cunt!

That escalated quickly..

GREAT JOB @Alex

Fuck me, that was quick.

I don't expect to see shitty racist comments on this place. I've put in enough time and effort into this place in the six years I've been an administrator and the two years before that as a regular member to allow people to get away with crap like that! So a hasty response was necessary! :)

But as I say, let's focus on fucking up Madrid this week :D

I may sometimes not feel awesome after a long night waking up for the weekend matches that start 6-11 am my time. But there's admittedly something fun about getting up first thing, having a few beers(or more depending how things go), and watching your team play. Especially if you have a group of people watching, drinking. It also almost completely eliminates the girlfriends getting mad because you won't skip the game and go do ____. They can't get mad at what they aren't awake for, ha. And an added bonus is when people try to claim that I can't be a "real" Chelsea supporter because I live in Texas it can be nice to throw how early I have to get up at them.

I don't expect to see shitty racist comments on this place. I've put in enough time and effort into this place in the six years I've been an administrator and the two years before that as a regular member to allow people to get away with crap like that! So a hasty response was necessary! :)

But as I say, let's focus on fucking up Madrid this week :D

Yes! I would like to see Mata starting this one. No one in this team has the vision and passing of Mata. De Bruyne will certainly be at that level in a couple of years though.

It's like having 2 different teams. With Mata, it's more of a slow build play, possession based game. Without him and with De Bruyne as 10, it's definitely a counter attack team, lethal and quick.

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Luiz - Cole

Ginkel - Essien

Moses - KdB - Hazard

Lukaku

Schwarzer

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Ramires - Mikel

Mata - Oscar - Schurrle

Torres

I'd use Moses in the second half and bring Oscar to the first (to add to the defending and also because Moses is quick and he might 1) face tired players in the second if Carlo doesn't change the defence; 2) might face bench warmers

I'd also start Torres instead of Lukaku but for the love of God, I wouldn't start Ba.

I agree about everything else.

I'd use Moses in the second half and bring Oscar to the first (to add to the defending and also because Moses is quick and he might 1) face tired players in the second if Carlo doesn't change the defence; 2) might face bench warmers

I'd also start Torres instead of Lukaku but for the love of God, I wouldn't start Ba.

I think that Lukaku should be played for about 70 minutes, thats why id start him.

When it comes to Moses and Oscar, i agree with you, but at the same time I want to see KdB behind the striker and I dont think Oscar does well on the wing.

I also agree with Moses in the second half. I think he's been most effective for us by far when he's come on as a at or during the second half.

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Luiz - Cole

Ginkel - Essien

Moses - KdB - Hazard

Lukaku

Schwarzer

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Ramires - Mikel

Mata - Oscar - Schurrle

Torres

you'll have an insane amount of running on the flanks in that first half, guess he'll have to bring in new defenders to prevent his players from drooling on the pitch :)