Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

boyfriends come and go, football stays forever ;)

Also, it's not my problem he doesn't like football. There must be something wrong with him! And I only asked him to reschedule the date from a Sunday night to a Monday night, so it's all good... at least for me ;)

It is really weird that a woman watches more football than a man.A lot of man became more feminine in the past few years^^.Considering the fact that you are from brazil,it is really strange to hear that a man does not like football,because Brazil is a real footballnation.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love it if my girlfriend would accept the fact that I love football. But she doesn't understand how I can spend so much time thinking/reading/watching Chelsea. Barbara - if you ever become single and travel to Denmark, I'll take you out haha :)

I would love it if my girlfriend would accept the fact that I love football. But she doesn't understand how I can spend so much time thinking/reading/watching Chelsea. Barbara - if you ever become single and travel to Denmark, I'll take you out haha :)

Well thank you ;)

I also find it weird when a man doesn't like football, but I've known this guy for 27 years, so I decided to take the risk :lol: I'm the author of the saying: 'if a man doesn't like football, be careful because something is seriously wrong with him'.

It's like @killer1257 said. In Brazil is quite rare finding the man that doesn't like football, so I'm super suspicious when I meet one of them...

the ONE time out of the year when you guys in Europe have to get up before 6am to watch 4 or our (just about) 60+ games a season all you guys do is complain?

I live in California, -9 hours difference. we over here in the USA have to get up before 630 every match day to catch the game.

watching the game yesterday at 3pm was a huge blessing!!!!

anyways, enough with this rant.

want to see us smash them! as well as lukaku and torres up top.

want a STRONG team out there.

want to see a little demo for the season.

the ONE time out of the year when you guys in Europe have to get up before 6am to watch 4 or our (just about) 60+ games a season all you guys do is complain?

I live in California, -9 hours difference. we over here in the USA have to get up before 630 every match day to catch the game.

watching the game yesterday at 3pm was a huge blessing!!!!

anyways, enough with this rant.

want to see us smash them! as well as lukaku and torres up top.

want a STRONG team out there.

want to see a little demo for the season.

I chose to support a team in my country hence I can complain. If you choose to to support a club knowing the time difference then you have no right to complain.

I'm the author of the saying: 'if a man doesn't like football, be careful because something is seriously wrong with him'.

It's like @killer1257 said. In Brazil is quite rare finding the man that doesn't like football, so I'm super suspicious when I meet one of them...

Maybe he just loves other stuff. Ballet or knitwork ....

3usaduqy.jpg

:Goober:

I chose to support a team in my country hence I can complain. If you choose to to support a club knowing the time difference then you have no right to complain.

I can complain because I liked my team to play on Saturdays at 3pm

I am not complaining. I just dont understand the complaints on the other end.

I will support the blues no matter the time zone.

:chai:

I am not complaining. I just dont understand the complaints on the other end.

I will support the blues no matter the time zone.

:chai:

Well some of us have jobs. I dont understand why I have to stay up to watch an English team play football. Pre-season or not.

I'd trust Jose's Chelsea against anyone. Real Madrid aren't a lot better than us, if better than us at all. We seem like a very strong, united, happy team. I reckon Real may edge it but it should be a belting game. How big to beat both Milans and Real Madrid in the USA. Our fans would rocket over there. It's a big game. 2-1 Real.

Well some of us have jobs. I dont understand why I have to stay up to watch an English team play football. Pre-season or not.

well some of us attend a full time university. (University of California-Berkeley) and am on an athletic scholarship for Swimming and have 2 practices a day.

so no, i dont understand your argument.

you can sacrifice for 4 games, i have faith. you'll be ok. :tiphat:

Funny+Baby+Crying_2.jpg

You have a whole season of watching Chelsea in prime time. This is just one game. GET OVER IT.

It's just not how the modern game is anymore. Chelsea, and many other big European clubs, have an 'international following' and sponsorship arrangements which mean they need to go and promote the game in other countries, who happen to have different time zones. I actually think it's good they're going to the States to help promote football and it is also a great opportunity for American Chelsea fans to see the team live (whilst also serving the function of pre-season and raising the club's profile, revenue streams etc.. (which is what it is about).

oh my God... these complains are half hearted I hope. Chelsea is bigger than just London now. They give back(make money) by playing a few preseason games abroad.