Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought Isco was quite poor against Everton. Was good against Galaxy though.

I was really distracted during the Everton match... like really... but I wouldn't say he was quite poor, unless he played bad when my sight was elsewhere (actually when I had no sight at all :lol:) - which happened quite often

oh stop whining about the kick off time.This is going to be one hell of a match and its worth watching whenever the inconvenient time it may be.

For me this is going to be at 06:30 and I hate getting up early but since I stayed up to watch the Confeds final at 5am there is no way I am going to miss this.

6:30 huh, I miss those matches in England..prime-time in India. Only 2 weeks to go

I would cut of my finger to watch this game.

See what players like Hazard, KDB, mata and Oscar can do against the best of the world.

But i have to work unfortunately.

Is there a way to see the game afterwards ? it would be great if i could download the game, but i could not find Milan Chelsea on newsgroups so i think this game is also not posted.

Please help :cfc:

I actually thought Isco was quite poor against Everton. Was good against Galaxy though.

I was really distracted during the Everton match... like really... but I wouldn't say he was quite poor, unless he played bad when my sight was elsewhere (actually when I had no sight at all :lol:) - which happened quite often

Lmaooo !!!! I can imagine what happened. Tough multitasking innit?

:Goober:

This are the type of games we need oscar in no. 10 and torres in no. 9 together with hazard and debryune/moses in my opinion to press the back six of real madrid as they like to play from the back. This is the strongest team we will face since Bayern in UCL final. Great test to see how far we've evolved without drogba and lampard

I wonder what could be the reason for distraction! hhmm . . :Goober:

zokwG.gif

:Goober:

please... do you think I'd have sex during football?

There are rules and the rules say, when football is on nothing else matters... although I admit I was distracted, but no sex during football. That'd be a sacrilege. Football time is sacred

My teams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my boyfriend. He learned it quite well this weekend

There are rules and the rules say, when football is on nothing else matters... although I admit I was distracted, but no sex during football. That'd be a sacrilege. Football time is sacred

My teams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my boyfriend. He learned it quite well this weekend

Lol. Access denied !

Trained him well, you did.

I will pray for you. God help her.

I will pray for you. God help her.

boyfriends come and go, football stays forever ;)

Also, it's not my problem he doesn't like football. There must be something wrong with him! And I only asked him to reschedule the date from a Sunday night to a Monday night, so it's all good... at least for me ;)

Loving the start time. Being on the west coast in Canada, I have to get up at 6am a lot of the time if I want to watch a match live. Nice that it's not me for once, and that it's at a reasonable time for us.