Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

this match is on 8 in the morning here, but can't catch it live due to Eid prayers tomorrow. Re-run it is then...

Eid Mubarak bro! :D

Eid here is the day after tomorrow, Match kicks off at 6AM. Only wish some television channel here was showing it, hate streaming these things.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have stolen my Dad's mini-fridge (usually used for beers) and put in some red bull and some snacks to keep me up till the end of the match. I can't go downstairs to eat without waking the whole house up so I brought the fridge to me :)

Have stolen my Dad's mini-fridge (usually used for beers) and put in some red bull and some snacks to keep me up till the end of the match. I can't go downstairs to eat without waking the whole house up so I brought the fridge to me :)

Just be careful, after your 4th brewskie when you post here. Watch your spelling, then. :blink:

-----------Lukaku-------------

Hazard---Mata---DeBryune

-----Oscar-----Ramires-----

Cole------------------Ivanovic

---------Terry--Luiz------------

--------------Cech---------------

Think this would be our strongest lineup imo

Are you looking for an approval ?

Luiz is injured, try one more.

I would love to see this start .... Not the best idea for the second half if indeed everyone gets replaced, but i am curious ...

-----------Lukaku-------------

Hazard---Mata---DeBruyne

-----Mvg-----Ramires-----

Cole------------------Azpi

---------Terry-----Iva------------

--------------Cech---------------