Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the confidence boost a win here would give the lads, friendly or not. The morale is already at a fever pitch, but beating Madrid would send it sky high. Then we can push through the Rooney deal and be ready to conquer the Premier League.

Imagine the confidence boost a win here would give the lads, friendly or not. The morale is already at a fever pitch, but beating Madrid would send it sky high. Then we can push through the Rooney deal and be ready to conquer the Premier League.

Rooney or no Rooney, we have a squad and a manager capable of anything. One of the most exciting squads we've had in years. My only concern is Mikel, he has one year to make it or break it imo

In General

Hello (Swifty), So this is your new 'alias' :D

Howdy Cicerko. here we need to be more precise. Folks here do not tolerate any Manure crap.

Good line up though. Just add Frankie in it. He will play at least 25-30 minutes.

In General

Hello (Swifty), So this is your new 'alias' :D

Howdy Cicerko. here we need to be more precise. Folks here do not tolerate any Manure crap.

Good line up though. Just add Frankie in it. He will play at least 25-30 minutes.

Now this is interesting :-)

Was our Village Idiot back in Totalfootballforums, I hope he is behaving himself here :rolleyes:

Meh, he is quite allright to me :-)

Now, behave yourself, Manures are not tolerated here, as written.

Ow comon, we have @JayC and stuff. Cicero a ManU fan? That is ok, you know :-)

This game is actually very important to us. If we manage to win then we are getting a higher reputation. "We can beat any team."

What was Dortmund's reputation before they made it to the final of the UCL?

Meh, he is quite allright to me :-)

Ow comon, we have @JayC and stuff. Cicero a ManU fan? That is ok, you know :-)

Regardless, he is a pain in the butt as you will see. To post on the footballforum.. the most despicable cunts around, just trust me.

We still need to establish if he is an innie or an outie!

:Goober:

Well, let´s not derail this thread over some meaningless poster.

I assume, you are watching tonight´s game. For me, it´s getting up at 3 a.m. Oh well, after the game it´s back to the fart sack, I guess. I can´t wait to see what the boys gonna do against Real though.

mu english is not good and i sorry for this but i dont understand why you neglect Mikel ??

I watch him against spain and Mikel was very good against Xavi ... Iniesta .
I think MvG is not ready yet to start ....to much voltage on it.

I don't think Mou is taking this game as lightly as he wants to make the media think and neither does Carlo. Both want to win this but Mou wants to win it even more. That is why he will play about our strongest team until the game is won or lost

10pm match for me :D

Not complaining at all. But I'm anxious as heck

I would love us to win. I don't think it adds to RM to beat us - especially if they're with their first time (or close to that) and we're some mixed team. But I think it would mean a lot for us to beat them.

As everyone is giving lineups, I'll give my two cents, that aren't as good as 2 and a half, but still.

What I think we should play

Cech

Azpili - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - van Ginkel

Kevin - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

This way we have Moses, Ivanovic, Mata, Lamps (if fit), Lukaku and Schürrle for the second [ps. I come undone with the depth of this squad, it's orgasmic]

What I think Mourinho will do

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Ramires - van Ginkel

Schürrle - Mata - Hazard

Torres