Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, can only watch the first half then needs to leave to go some where around the end of second half :( Oh well, hope we are 3-0 up by that time and effectively ending the game so I don't miss out much. :D

I certainly enjoy your optimism. 3 : 0 by the first half, my kind of score though.

Well you never know, we might just decide to go out full speed as Jose want revenge :D

I would say, just hammer the pussycats.

This isn´t going to be just another friendly, I feel. Both teams want to win, There is pride, egos...

Personally, I setting my clock for 4 a.m. When Chelsea scores, I am screaming, fuck the neighbors.

Not many of us have ever seen Chelsea play Real Madrid. It's the type of occasion to really look forward to. 1998 was a long time ago. 1971 was the time before that, fucking light years ago!

I hope we can get Real in the UCL.

I was at the '98 game..quite dour game but we won and the trip to Monaco was fun. I wasn't even born in '71..

Not many of us have ever seen Chelsea play Real Madrid. It's the type of occasion to really look forward to. 1998 was a long time ago. 1971 was the time before that, fucking light years ago!

I hope we can get Real in the UCL.

I can't stand Barca in a CL semi-final anymore