André Schürrle

BlueLion.

I remember when it was said he couldn't finish because of that stupid clear cut chances stay that was floating about. I've always said from day one that the kid can finish, and that that stat was taken out of proportion. It's the same as that stat that says Ribery is the most dispossessed player in Europe or something, doesn't make him a bad dribbler now does it?

Honestly, when this kid has his shooting boots on he's a ruthless finisher. He did it plenty of times for BL, let's hope he brings it consistently at CFC.

You see the problem, right?

I remember when it was said he couldn't finish because of that stupid clear cut chances stay that was floating about. I've always said from day one that the kid can finish, and that that stat was taken out of proportion. It's the same as that stat that says Ribery is the most dispossessed player in Europe or something, doesn't make him a bad dribbler now does it?

Honestly, when this kid has his shooting boots on he's a ruthless finisher. He did it plenty of times for BL, let's hope he brings it consistently at CFC.

I cannot wait to see Schurrle in a season or two...

Just imagining an attacking unit such as:

-------------Lukaku-------------

Schurrle -- Oscar -- Hazard (with Willian off the bench) gives me goosebumps!

I cannot wait to see Schurrle in a season or two...

Just imagining an attacking unit such as:

-------------Lukaku-------------

Schurrle -- Oscar -- Hazard (with Willian off the bench) gives me goosebumps!

Just fuck everything and go all speed

--------------Lukaku------------

Schurrle - hazard - willian

For people who watched him regularly at Levekusen? how did he do when he got games up front?

If our forwards carry on not scoring, then could it be worth a try? will he play like a forward or a midfielder playing the false 9? if it's the latter then i don't want him to ever play up front.

I know he played up strike at OT, but that's hardly a fair game to make any real judgement on.

What a goalfest this was. Is it only me or did Schürrle score two identical goals? Hopehe gets this shit going with Chelsea, too.

Also, finally a game where one could see how damn fast Schürrle is. If he achieves to gain some more brawn, he will be an absolute nightmare for defenders.

For people who watched him regularly at Levekusen? how did he do when he got games up front?

If our forwards carry on not scoring, then could it be worth a try? will he play like a forward or a midfielder playing the false 9? if it's the latter then i don't want him to ever play up front.

I know he played up strike at OT, but that's hardly a fair game to make any real judgement on.

I haven't watched him at Leverkusen I admit, but as others have stated, his inconsistency coupled with the added pressure of scoring when playing upfront, does not make a strong case for him to start in that position. Definitely not on a regular basis, at least.