André Schürrle

BlueLion.

thanks for the vid, although the song sucks A LOT - muted it just after the 1:00 mark

it never ceases to amaze me how easily he passes by his opponents. He isn't a flash dribbler, actually most times he does it without dribbling, just taking on them and passing through whatever space he has... in a league such as the English, this is definitely a plus.

He just needs to score the first, then nobody will be able to hold him back.

We just need a performance like this at club level and he will cement his place in starting line up.. And if we have wingers like Schurrle Hazard and Willian its going to make us very hard to stop.. we already know Hazard gets double and triple marked and if you watched that Germany V. Sweden game you could see the same thing happening with Schurrle which makes that much more space for everyone else..

Great days ahead once he gets off the mark! :blue scalf:

But his contribution against Bucharest was enough for me. Scoring three isn't easy to come by, he just needs to try and keep producing his level from that game and we have a gem.

Well for 17mill you were happy with his effort against...Steau !!Then we our in trouble. I just hope he wasnt 100% fit/match fit start of season and is settling in to premier life now!

Well for 17mill you were happy with his effort against...Steau !!Then we our in trouble. I just hope he wasnt 100% fit/match fit start of season and is settling in to premier life now!

What exactly are you trying to say, as it translates very confusing.

Hope this helps...17 million!!! we paid and his first meaninful game was against a minor european team , and the other comments are in plain basic english and dont need translating , if you need any help understanding them ....

Hope this helps...17 million!!! we paid and his first meaninful game was against a minor european team , and the other comments are in plain basic english and dont need translating , if you need any help understanding them ....

what is your issue with andre schurrle though he did not dictate his price tag and everytime he has put on the blue he works his ass off the young man is now starting to find his form and yet you are still complaining.... maybe instead of getting at one of the new players we try supporting chelsea see how that works out

I've seen worse players with bigger price tags

Look, cut the attitude, I was civil with you so try and be civil back if you can.

Schurrle whilst being here a short time, for me has been very good. Yes he hasn't been smashing goals in but performances suggest to me he will be a great buy in time if people just be a little patient with the lad and not write him off just yet. You could clearly see what Jose thought of his contribution against Bucharest, he did everything asked of him.

What I like most about this lad is his work ethic, he really puts in a shift and if he can merge that with goals we have a hidden gem here I am telling you.

Ohh i could of took your comment condescending if i wanted , but hay hoh there we go , in the end of the day for a 17mill international he should have done better and i agree with his work ethic and as i commented again he probly was behind players in fitness/match sharpness and hope he kicks on amen.

what is your issue with andre schurrle though he did not dictate his price tag and everytime he has put on the blue he works his ass off the young man is now starting to find his form and yet you are still complaining.... maybe instead of getting at one of the new players we try supporting chelsea see how that works out

Well if Jose can have a go at him ...Im gonna have my 10 bobs worth 4 sure and if you read all the topic you would have read my thoughts on hoping he wasnt 100% fit/match sharp and he was settling in to life in Cfc blue slowly but Scurely lol

just a pity he can't play tomorrow ,,,as to the rest of his thread ,,I despair sometimes ,,,yes he could have scored more for us but all other aspects of his game have

been excellent and his attitude has been exemplary .

He's keeping out the fangirls favorite De Bruyne, what do you expect?