André Schürrle

BlueLion.

i was angry that we "wasted" 18mil on him instead of a striker/DM. but he is proving his worth. has impressed against bayern, was good against tottenham and everton and was brilliant today. infact if he had converted those 2 1on1 against everton and tottenham, then he could have changed the complete dynamics.

but as i said, he is proving his price-tag and proving why we were after him for 2 consecutive seasons.

gallas got into my bad books after that own goal threatning incident. to keep the confessions going, i wanted us to give a contract extension to ballack ( :heart: :heart: :heart: ), than sign rambo.

I would have kept Ballack as well ..I hope he returns in future as Manager

in one word: brilliant

everything we haven't had in that left wing so far this season and some more. Defensively he was also very good. He has a never-die attitude that I love. Working his tits off every match.

He did everything else today (except finish that is), he even got to get Cole involved :ph34r:

Cole and Schürrle (yes bragging with the umlauts on my keyboard :) ) look far more solid defensively on the left together than Cole and Hazard. IF we are playing super-attacking minded teams like Arsenal or, as it happens, Liverpool these days, we should pair those two to soak up the pressure and then bring on Hazard as a super sub.

Impressed by his performance, despite being against a piss poor right back. At the end I felt sorry for the lad.

Mourinho on Schurrle..

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3477977/title/final-whistle-verdict-growing-confident

'This was Schurrle's best position, on the left . Other matches he played on the right where he was trying to deliver but he is a different player than on the right. He was a lot in the game, getting the ball at his feet and in space to attack the defender and he was very strong.

'I understand Andre Schurrle was man of the match from UEFA but I am very happy with every one of my players.'

It was nice but oddly over the top slightly form Andre guess he was caught up in the moment but he did look like he was hugging his father or something guess that the special one effect.

well mou ran up to him as well, so to some extent it was the polite thing to do

It'll be interesting to see wether he'll replace Hazard next game... He looked very good out there, even though it was against a team probably weaker than Anderlecht

Hazard has been very average thus far this season, he really needs to up his level. Schurrle showed last night exactly what I knew he could produce when we bought him. If Andre continues to prove what he did last night then Hazard has a tough season ahead of him.

and tonight ????/

Schurrle was the best player on the pitch. Finally, he got the chance to show his skills.

Yesterday´s Chelsea played well, complete dominance, even felt sorry for their RB , the way Schurrle was running around him.

My boy Mata had a good game too. This is Chelsea, that´s the way I like to see them. Mind you SB weren´t much & it was not a real test. Despite of it, happy to see Chelsea scored 4 goals, then.

He should as hazard has been piss poor as of late.

I have and I'm sure a lot have been calling for hazard to be dropped like mata.

And I really don't know why some are asking it. It's obvious Schurrle will play.

And for Eden it will be a blessing. I was fed up of seeing him play every matches imaginable when it was obvious he was not feeling well in many of them.

As a fan, I prefer to see Eden play 30-40 matches in a season but at a high level than 50-60 matches with many average and a few very poor ones.

And if it can teach him to decide to miss games because he has niggling issues because he will miss more matches if he underperforms, the better.