André Schürrle

BlueLion.

And Steaua Bucharest. Maybe we should just sell Hazard... :ph34r:

did I say we should sell the player I think has the highest ceiling in the squad or you came up with that on your own? :rolleyes:

he only played there because Eden was injured, and that's exactly the point... or is Hazard cemented/stuck/buried in the LW?

did I say we should sell the player I think has the highest ceiling in the squad or you came up with that on your own? :rolleyes:

he only played there because Eden was injured, and that's exactly the point... or is Hazard cemented/stuck/buried in the LW?

That was a joke Barbara! :banghead:

And even if Hazard was injured then, Schurrle showed his effectiveness on the left wing, just like the point you were making.

That was a joke Barbara! :banghead:

And even if Hazard was injured then, Schurrle showed his effectiveness on the left wing, just like the point you were making.

around here, I never know, Jay... I've said so many things that were understood differently from what I meant. But you were right though about a Eden x André debate starting soon. You should open the thread like you did with the Mata vs Oscar. :ph34r: (and that's a joke just in case, lol)

But I do think we should make a test with Eden in the right and André in the left - supposing both play at the same time. Just to see if Eden has as much problem finishing in the right as André does.

around here, I never know, Jay... I've said so many things that were understood differently from what I meant. But you were right though about a Eden x André debate starting soon. You should open the thread like you did with the Mata vs Oscar. :ph34r: (and that's a joke just in case, lol)

The :ph34r: icon should have been a joke indicator. :ph34r:

But I do think we should make a test with Eden in the right and André in the left - supposing both play at the same time. Just to see if Eden has as much problem finishing in the right as André does.

Yeah. Someone suggested that recently and have Azpi at RB - arguably offering more dynamism offensively than Ivanovic - to form a partnership with Hazard on the RW.