André Schürrle

BlueLion.

That's pretty much the definition of an overreaction.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who is Schurrle? Kalou was a UCL winner, PL winner, scored many important goals for Chelsea, played some good matches.

Schurrle might become better than Kalou, but saying Schurlle is better than Kalou is not a overreaction, but a stupid thing to say.

Was tremendous when he came on. Should have really started.

As I said before, this is the problem in this forum. Schurlle made a good tactical job but failed to score in a crucial moment (as usual). He was far from "tremendous". lol

Lloris is the best keeper in the world when it comes to rushing out, would've had to be an exceptionally exquisite finish for Andre to score that.

Schurlle should have scored, Ramires would have done it with a clinical finish like the one against Swindon in Capital Cup.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who is Schurrle? Kalou was a UCL winner, PL winner, scored many important goals for Chelsea, played some good matches.

Schurrle might become better than Kalou, but saying Schurlle is better than Kalou is not a overreaction, but a stupid thing to say.

Wow, you never fail to post in the least pleasant and most arrogant way possible (and as usual, miss the point). It was pretty obvious what the poster meant was not "Kalou's lifetime achievements at Chelsea are greater than Schurrle's" or anything remotely similar (and reading them that way is bizarre at best) but rather was referring to the heavily vilified (and mostly ineffective) Kalou of the past few years (and CL and PL winner is a hilarious attempt to make a mediocre player seem like a great player just because he played on great teams). Schurrle is a better player than that Kalou by a fairly wide margin and even if he isn't, it will take more than a few misses to claim that hence the claim being an overreaction. I know that's complicated stuff, but do try to follow.

The main problem he has for me is his finishing. If he can learn to shoot on the ground it would be better for him. Look at how gnabry shot on the floor for arsenal to score against swansea.

On the floor on the floor on the floor.
I like his ability to get into dangerous places.
Its a very underated ability that mata and lampard also have.

As I said before, this is the problem in this forum. Schurlle made a good tactical job but failed to score in a crucial moment (as usual). He was far from "tremendous". lol

I don't judge players performances based on one single moment like a miss (which tbf, was more of a save because Lloris made it incredibly difficult). He put in some great work. His movement was top notch and his defensive work helped the team a lot. So use whatever term you want, I still think he should have started.

Schurrle is a beast when he has space on the flank, really shines when we play against teams that dont park the bus.
My opinion is that he should start against the better teams, and act as a super-sub against the weaker teams, that way we would use him in the best way.

He had a great game tonight, but his performance was helped by that god-awful right-back that just got every foot wrong in the game.
If Schurrle can improve his accuracy (which considering his young age is very possible) he can truly become a world-class player.

So far, what I have seen of Schurrle I must say, he reminds me of a runaway horse. He is here, there...,but cannot score.

Hopefully, he will start scoring, converting on those clear chances.

Presently, I do not see him being worth 18m the club paid for him.

and tonight ????/

was brilliant today. definitely played himself in against norwich ahead of hazard.

he has come a long way since the pre-season where i called him marin2.0 :ph34r:

admire someone who can change his opinion.

I wanted us to keep Gallas instead of getting Cole

admire someone who can change his opinion.

I wanted us to keep Gallas instead of getting Cole

i was angry that we "wasted" 18mil on him instead of a striker/DM. but he is proving his worth. has impressed against bayern, was good against tottenham and everton and was brilliant today. infact if he had converted those 2 1on1 against everton and tottenham, then he could have changed the complete dynamics.

but as i said, he is proving his price-tag and proving why we were after him for 2 consecutive seasons.

gallas got into my bad books after that own goal threatning incident. to keep the confessions going, i wanted us to give a contract extension to ballack ( :heart: :heart: :heart: ), than sign rambo.