Kevin-Prince Boateng

Toli

Boateng and Ramires are 2 different players imo.

Boatening is more like a no.10 eh?

I prefer we look for another player similiar in Ramires mould, high work rate and stamina.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he wouldn't be a steal. He had a shocking season and got exposed this year without Ibra.

He's basically Milan's Torres. Most of their supporters want him gone.

The fact that some fans actually think he's better than Ramires says a lot. Amazes me how much Chelsea supporters underrate their own players.

The way some people go on about depth makes me cringe as well. Quality over quantity any day.

Guys i know everything about AC Milan my brother is a fan of Milan and i watch them all the time.

Lately Boateng sucked. Why? Because the idiot Allegri puts him as a RW. He flourished at the 2011/12 season because he was a CAM he was also playing as a CM for a whole season (2010/11). He has lots of qualities as a CM he can work hard,shoot,pass (not this season though) and he can intercept the ball.

I have the feeling that he could flourish under Mou and he could be beast once again.

Cavani

Hazard-Mata-Schurrle

Prince-Luiz

Cole-Cahill-Ivanovic-Azpi

Cech

This line-up looks great.

Boateng's agent will travel to London today to meet with the Chelsea management. #Calciomercato @KPBofficial

https://twitter.com/Milanello/status/343273428847046656

I don't know how reliable the source is though, but SkySports Germany reported it afterwards, too:

.@KPBofficial Boateng will laut Medienberichten @acmilan verlassen. Sein Berater trifft angeblich heute @chelseafc #ssnhd

(According to reports, Boateng wants to leave Milan. His agent will reportedly meet Chelsea today.)

https://twitter.com/SkySportNewsHD/status/343285341052076032

Guys i know everything about AC Milan my brother is a fan of Milan and i watch them all the time.

Lately Boateng sucked. Why? Because the idiot Allegri puts him as a RW. He flourished at the 2011/12 season because he was a CAM he was also playing as a CM for a whole season (2010/11). He has lots of qualities as a CM he can work hard,shoot,pass (not this season though) and he can intercept the ball.

I have the feeling that he could flourish under Mou and he could be beast once again.

Cavani

Hazard-Mata-Schurrle

Prince-Luiz

Cole-Cahill-Ivanovic-Azpi

Cech

This line-up looks great.

Why do so many people leave out Oscar?

Why do so many people leave out Oscar?

Oscar is a shit winger but a brilliant AM. But unfortunately for him we have Juan so he sits on the bench. Mazacar has many flaws.

He has excellent technique i think he would be a great signing but he will have to be able to do a job at RW to really make an impact in the team, but we already have KdB who could be our answer to that position! but Prince would be a good squad player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You