Kevin-Prince Boateng

Toli

Actually 29 in the Serie A with 4 of them as a sub. One start in the Coppa Italia and 6 starts in the CL as well as one substitute appereance.

Total for 12/13 is 32 starts and five sub appereances. From Soccerway.com, can't see why they would be wrong. WhoScored and ESPN agree with me and The Skipper.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/11867/

Anyway that's really besides the point. He's not a key player for Milan any more nor is he in their plans for next season as I just pointed out.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, ESPN has him as 32 official games started (GS) + 5 substitute appearances.

Again for the last time, I'm not saying we should sign him, he doesn't suit our squad. All I'm doing is arguing about how I rate him as a player.

And I'm just explaining why I don't rate him as a player. That last sentence was not aimed at you but rather a reply to the topic.

Yep, that means exactly what I wrote. You're the one who's reading it wrong.

25(4) means 25 starts and four sub appereances, not 25 total with four of them off the bench. If you'd played FM, you would kow this. :P

LOL It's different on FIFA :P

Also both named Kevin so it's not really helping. :o

I can see commentators making a mess of this if they play together.

"That was a great shot by Kevin De boateng, I mean Kevin Prince Bruyne, what the hell am I saying?"

@Number10Role

Jose Mourinho: "KP Boateng to Chelsea? We want footballers, not models. Last year he had more haircuts than goals scored."

I know it's fake but why do all transfer quotes start with

"This player to this club, question mark"

"Cavani to Chelsea? Bla Bla Bla"

"Schurrle to Chelsea? Bla Bla Bla"

"Neymar to Barcelona? Bla Bla Bla"

"Bale to Madrid? Bla Bla Bla"

I'm confident that regardless whether the club do or don't actually want him that his wage demands will be too high. The club would probably want to spend £60k per week on him at most but he'll likely demand something more like £70k - £85k, especially when you consider the fact we are indeed Chelsea and have had a record of overpaying players in the past.

I remember he had a long contract dispute with Milan last season (I think). He was on around £40k a week and was demanding close to £80k a week. The proposal was rejected by Milan.

After talks with our Chelsea reps today his agent is now off to Portugal where Jose currently is to speak directly with him to get an understanding of what Boateng's role would be here if he were to sign.

Well, the good news is Chelsea are trying to add a bit of steel to the midfield. Last week there was talk of de Rossi, this week KPB. Most of us would prefer de Rossi but I can only imagine he wants to stay at Roma if Chelsea have jumped to Boateng

So looks like this deal could well happen. On a personal level I'm not holding a grudge on him for Ballack like many Chelsea fans but I'm not quite sure what he'd bring to the team. I'm under the impression he's best playing behind the striker but that's the only position where we really are stacked as it is. How's he in a deeper role?

If we're really getting him, maybe we could try negotiate a part-exchange deal involving Essien going to Milan? They've been interested in him before.

After talks with our Chelsea reps today his agent is now off to Portugal where Jose currently is to speak directly with him to get an understanding of what Boateng's role would be here if he were to sign.

Source?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You