Kevin-Prince Boateng

Toli

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH GOD YES!!!

Allegri has fucked him up this season but oh. my. god. Occasional cuntishness aside, when he is on top form, he is simply unplayable.

He is an absolute engine like Ramires despite favouring an attacking midfield role like Mata. He can play anywhere in midfield really.

It'd be a luxury signing but I would prefer this to Sneijder.

Milan are already trying to sign Diamanti as his replacement.

He's got one of the most ridiculously powerful shots I've ever seen and technical ability to rival anyone.

That price seems a bit cheap for him. Can he do a job out wide?

Can he do a job out wide?

If everyone else is injured, definitely. Should never start out wide though. Kinda like Ramires out wide but a bit of an upgrade.

He is not an average player lol. He's just had an average (by his standards) season since the introduction of a new formation. He works best in a midfield "2" or in the hole behind the striker and not as a central midfielder in a 4-3-3. Allegri has taken away his creative control on the pitch and his form has suffered as a result.

Every other season at Milan he's been one of their best players.

It's just stupid to write him off already.

That makes -

Boateng

Hulk

Sneijder

Cavani (now according to some)

and so many more 'not good enough' etc.

Who is good enough?

Yeah, I was under the impression that he was one of their big name players.

Guess not.

If Milan get a good offer they will any of their players. They aren't as stable financially as before.

He is not an average player lol. He's just had an average (by his standards) season since the introduction of a new formation. He works best in a midfield "2" or in the hole behind the striker and not as a central midfielder in a 4-3-3. Allegri has taken away his creative control on the pitch and his form has suffered as a result.

Every other season at Milan he's been one of their best players.

It's just stupid to write him off already.

That makes -

Boateng

Hulk

Sneijder

Cavani (now according to some)

and so many more 'not good enough' etc.

Who is good enough?

I would be ok with those transfers.

Would like Mangala as well but we cant get everything.

Yeah Chelsea, lets buy another CAM! :clap:

he can play next to a destryoer in a pivot. thats what he did for ghana for example. and also for milan too

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You