Kevin-Prince Boateng

Toli

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is unfair to say he's had a 'bad' season when you take into account he's played as a central midfielder, attacking midfielder, winger, trequartista and false-9.

He hasn't been 'exposed' this season. He's been 'misused'.

Not every player we sign can be a 21 year old 'Next Ronaldo/Beckenbauer/Zidane' :ph34r:

I've convinced myself though so I won't try force my opinion on others like in the Schurrle thread.

If we do indeed have real interest I trust Jose with this particular deal and will try hide my joy if it goes through.

THIS!

Kevin Prince Boateng is such an average player. His game is mainly based on stamina and energy and take that out of his game, he's pretty much poor. The players we have now can provide what KPB gives and more. Will be a waste of space and a needless signing especially when he's not the type of midfielder we need!

go home , you're drunk <_<

One post: "Boateng is lazy!!!!"

Next post: "Boateng's game is all about his work rate and stamina."

This is the case with over half the players we're linked to. People comment without watching the player.

One post: "Boateng is lazy!!!!"

Next post: "Boateng's game is all about his work rate and stamina."

This is the case with over half the players we're linked to. People comment without watching the player.

Just because other say different things from one another, or rather say something different from you, you just jumped the gun and accused these people of not watching the player?! :doh:

:blink: I must be watching a different Serie A than you, mate! :lol:

He's a decent player on his day but is incredibly inconsistent. He relies on his pace bursting forward and his stamina to keep running. But technically and tactically he is very weak.

The rumor is just another one of the many BS rumors Palmeri is starting on a daily basis.

KPB is technically weak? I mean he hasn't had the best of seasons last year but to say he's technically weak is something else. On his day he's very clearly one of the best in the Serie A in my opinion.

Like I said I don't want him here because we don't need him in our squad but he's world class on his day. I agree he's inconsistent but to say he's just a decent player is massively underrating him.

he is technically well gifted and has a great shot. he can pass, shoot, nearly everything. and efen defensive-wise he aint bad too. for 15 m we should consider, even though he aint that creative-type we mabye would need.

as I already said, he often plays as a CM for Milan and did play in a double pivot for ghana, where he was amazing.

Seriously, if we are gonna spend 15m on a player that will add nothing significant and improve our squad, would much rather see us give chances to someone like Ake.

Seriously, if we are gonna spend 15m on a player that will add nothing significant and improve our squad, would much rather see us give chances to someone like Ake.

Why the hell are people comparing KPB to Ake? What am I missing here? It's like comparing Romeu to Mata. Ridiculous.

Just because other say different things from one another, or rather say something different from you, you just jumped the gun and accused these people of not watching the player?!

Well "lazy" to "hard working player" is quite a gulf so it's only normal to assume one of them doesn't watch the player.

It's like someone who mainly follows Serie A saying "Hazard isn't good at dribbling" and then the next Serie A follower saying "Hazard is very good at dribbling and tricking opponents."

Wouldn't you assume the first person clearly doesn't watch Hazard, or at least, doesn't watch enough to make a decent opinion from what they've seen?

I'm laughing at how people think he offers nothing but stamina and pace... He was a beast as a number 10 when he had Ibra and Robinho with him. You don't play number 10 if all you offer is "stamina" and "pace".

This is what I'm thinking! Isn't he a really talented no10? Or are people holding a grudge because of Ballack? Lmao

Chalobah + Ake = Ball winning players with decent distribution who sit in front of the defence with very occasional runs forward. Not the best finishers, but Chalobah is known to take accurate pops at goal every now and then.

KPB = A player who now mainly plays behind the striker while liking to track back and take accurate long shots at goal. When deployed in a deeper, more 'central midfield' role, he can become a 'destroyer' type player who while not the best tackler, will one way or another win the ball back. Incredibly strong, aggressive and often reckless, he could be described as a shit De Rossi in this role but it works. Think Roy Keane actually. That's what he's like when he's central. His passing is underrated and if nurtured could be a genuine candidate for the 'playmaker' some of us want.

Mata = A silky player who's now known for efficiency in front of goal and splendid through-balls, flair, above average dribbling and incredible vision amongst the best in Europe.

How are #1 and #3 being compared to #2? Regardless if he'd play in one of their positions or not, he's a completely different style of player to anyone we have in the squad currently.

Not sure if posted or not but his agent is apparently in London today.

Diamanti or Andrea Poli expected to replace him at Milan as they're trying to make the team more Italian.

Some quotes from an AC Milan forum.

Boa plays good as an AM when he has someone with high creativity next to him... to play as a classic trequartista he needs to be the one with high creativity, which unfortunately he doesn't have.
Boa has next to no vision. He's isn't a thru-ball playing CAM at all. He just uses his strength and unpredictability to get past defenders and shoot (usually into the third tier). If we keep him, he needs to go back to midfield permanently. If we sell him, then we should buy a proper CAM (Honda, Diamanti, Pastore, etc).
Prince has been good for us. He has had his moments of awesome and events with us. Will remember him fondly.

Had he not have so much injuries in 11/12 we would have seen the best out of him then, he will probably leave with his first season being the one remembered most fondly. I would like him to stay one more season and us throwing the fodder away. Some more creativity in our mid would have done Prince a lot of good

agree with LC though, dude needs to stay in midfield.

The rest of quotes or posts on various Milan forums are a split between "I want him to stay for at least another season" and "Let's sell him because we need the money."

I don't think any posts are saying they want to sell him just because they want him gone.

Everyone on these forums though agree that if he's to play behind the striker at times he needs creativity near him. Hazard on the wing is perfect for that, and I'm sure anyone we play in a deeper role will have decent creativity too.

That may not be a problem though if we were to put him in a deep midfield role to start with which seems to be what Milan fans wish Allegri would do.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You