Kevin-Prince Boateng

Toli

I think it'd take him time to adjust to a central role again. I believe it's his preferred position, but by 'central' I do mean in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2; not as deep as he'd play in a 4-2-3-1. I'm not sure how he'd adapt to such a deep role.

I have faith that he'll be able to do it though with Jose's guidance. He's not had many if any major injuries in recent times so he'll still be that steel powerhouse, so any lack of tackling or interception ability should in theory be made up for with brute force and tenacity in his hassling of opponents.

I've mentioned this comparison before and it does sound odd considering Boateng has played far further forward, but his qualities really are just like Essien of old - only not as refined, consistent or simply as good - which is understandable since Essien is one of the G.O.A.T box-to-box midfielders.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went with Kevin Boateng on drink and he told me he would love to join us but was hurt after Mou told him he has bad hair cut. The deal is now off and Chelsea will look after Derek Boateng as alternative because Roman wants to hear Boa-boa teng-teng cheering at Stamford bridge.

I think it'd take him time to adjust to a central role again. I believe it's his preferred position, but by 'central' I do mean in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2; not as deep as he'd play in a 4-2-3-1. I'm not sure how he'd adapt to such a deep role.

I have faith that he'll be able to do it though with Jose's guidance. He's not had many if any major injuries in recent times so he'll still be that steel powerhouse, so any lack of tackling or interception ability should in theory be made up for with brute force and tenacity in his hassling of opponents.

I've mentioned this comparison before and it does sound odd considering Boateng has played far further forward, but his qualities really are just like Essien of old - only not as refined, consistent or simply as good - which is understandable since Essien is one of the G.O.A.T box-to-box midfielders.

Hopefully the Boateng deal falls through...we don't need him :blue scalf:

Source? I thought it was just some false twitter quote.

I was watching ESPN Press Pass and they stated what Mourinho had said. Can't remember if they used a source however if they were to publish false quotes from a manager which was not true, they could have legal action taken against them. He definitely said it. If you type in, there are a few sources.

I just went with Kevin Boateng on drink and he told me he would love to join us but was hurt after Mou told him he has bad hair cut. The deal is now off and Chelsea will look after Derek Boateng as alternative because Roman wants to hear Boa-boa teng-teng cheering at Stamford bridge.

I can confirm this

I was watching ESPN Press Pass and they stated what Mourinho had said. Can't remember if they used a source however if they were to publish false quotes from a manager which was not true, they could have legal action taken against them. He definitely said it. If you type in, there are a few sources.

But there is this...

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Warning: the Mourinho quote on Boateng haircuts is a HOAX. Absolutely fake, not a single source where he said that. For all those asking

Anyway, true or not the quote, it's the fact anyway about KPB changing his haircuts more times than he scored last season.

what's this shit about Ballack here? Balack SLAPPED him in his face FIRST, he reacted to that, and I can tell you, every footballplayer will do THIS reaction, so Ballack shouldn't act like he can do everything he wants.

That aside very good player he and maybe more then that, for 25 Mio he would be a steal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You