Chelsea v Man City

Jase

Eeeek! Apparently the players could see the storm from the tornado that happened at Oklahoma.

See the storm?? They were in it. I was watching SSN this morning and the were showing the lad's walking into the hotel through a violent downpour and wind's that could even blow big Drogba over.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See the storm?? They were in it. I was watching SSN this morning and the were showing the lad's walking into the hotel through a violent downpour and wind's that could even blow big Drogba over.

Looks sunny now. Loftus-Cheek just tweeted this pic:

BK0SAR8CcAACjaa.jpg

Looks sunny now. Loftus-Cheek just tweeted this pic

Iv'e always wondered where the Tornado goes once it has passed through. Does it just keep travelling around the world and when it comes back around it's a year older?

:dunno:

What do you think it is that makes City dominate us in most of the games ?

For me it's Yaya .

It's just them simply overpowering and outfight us with their physical strength in their squad, which is desperately lacking in ours.

How they have bullied and getting on top us in recent matches is like how we did the same to Arsenal in the seasons before last.

It's just them simply overpowering and outfight us with their physical strength in their squad, which is desperately lacking in ours.

How they have bullied and getting on top us in recent matches is like how we did the same to Arsenal in the seasons before last.

This. Which is quite sad. i always liked the fact that our players where not only technically brilliant but also physically imposing. But now there are City and Stoke...

I hope we get a bit of our fear factor back, when Lukaku and the bison come back and we sign s.o. like de Rossi.

This. Which is quite sad. i always liked the fact that our players where not only technically brilliant but also physically imposing. But now there are City and Stoke...

I hope we get a bit of our fear factor back, when Lukaku and the bison come back and we sign s.o. like de Rossi.

Yeah Mourinho needs to fix this.

I hate it when we play against aggressive big side, people like Mata, Hazard and Oscar go lost.

We need to play a different system for those type of games.

Spot on with that mate.

Will this be televised on TV in Australia? Should be on ESPN but i couldn't be arsed checking.

EDIT:

Just checked the listing and on ESPN2 friday morning 10:00am they have 3 soccer shows listed from 10:00-12:00. Keep an eye on this spot as it may change to the game. They have changed listings at the last minute in the past.