Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only first teamer I'm hoping will play is Torres, so that he could possibly get a lengthy injury, which will force the board to sell him. Am I the only one thinking such dark thoughts, no? Otherwise there is no chance we will sell him, because he scored in two consecutive matches, which must mean he's back again, yay.

For the rest don't really care, as long as the burnt out players don't play and the likes of Ferreira, Bertrand and Marin get plenty of time.

i dont think that any of the viewers really think that both teams will give everything. give some young players a chance like islam feruz etc.

how about we fuck right off the US tour and give our team a proper rest?

I'm sure the board wouldn't have agreed to this if they didn't think it was necessary for the future of Chelsea. £5m for a week's work in the USA as well as all the merchandise sales and new fans the club will get from doing this actually amounts to quite a lot. People always call for big money signings and everything but what they don't realize is that the money for those signings has to come from somewhere, the club can't just rely on Abramovich's funding forever.

Sucks for the players, at least for those who would rather be on a beach somewhere instead of doing their job, but sacrifices have to be made if they too wish what's best for the club.

Personally I'm looking forward to these. Might even get to see professional debuts for the likes of Islam Feruz and Andreas Christensen. Also more of Nathan Ake etc.

Only first teamer I'm hoping will play is Torres, so that he could possibly get a lengthy injury, which will force the board to sell him. Am I the only one thinking such dark thoughts, no? Otherwise there is no chance we will sell him, because he scored in two consecutive matches, which must mean he's back again, yay.

For the rest don't really care, as long as the burnt out players don't play and the likes of Ferreira, Bertrand and Marin get plenty of time.

Ban yourself.

Finally a match that starts at a decent time. Team I would pick:

Blackman

Azpi Christensen Ivanovic Bertrand

Ake Romeu

Moses Marin Benayoun

Torres

Yeah we might get smashed with that team but who the fuck cares? Just some meaningless friendly people will forget about in 2 days and we will be forgiven considering the mammoth and historical amount of games we just played this season. The timing of this friendly is just retarded.