Chelsea v Man City

Jase

No reason not to start a full strength team and rotate players in and out at half-time and just after. I doubt the players will be going at breakneck speed, but it'd be nice to win these games.

As much as it would be nice to win these games to me it would be logical to leave Oscar out for a well deserved rest before he heads off for the Confederation's cup. Also wouldn't see any point in chancing the risk of upsetting Eden's recent injury problem even if were only to play him for one half. It would be wiser to just let him rest and recover fully too.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE to see KDB and Lukaku!

The rest i don't mind. Play turnbull's son if they want.

Sign him up, sign him up !! Hahaha

Seriously tho, not sure why we have got these games after such a long season, who will be managing the team in these games? ( sorry if someone has already said, posting from an iPhone with bad 3G haha)

Will probably be 1 team for 45 then another team for 45. And btw this game is in the early hours of Friday, not Saturday. 01:30 am UK Time on FRIDAY morning. And there seems to be a tornado going on atm too there. That'll be great for preparation.

Yeh it's strange that his name is not on the list but the attached pic tells otherwise. (the lad between Luiz and Oscar is Oriol right?)

Almost certain that this is an old picture, I believe it was taken when they arrived at Copenhagen to play against Nordsjaelland.

Almost certain that this is an old picture, I believe it was taken when they arrived at Copenhagen to play against Nordsjaelland.

Oh shoot, lazy official website then.

But don't worry CHOULO, Mikel is indeed on the list.