Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. Except it's at 3:30 am :cry:

I think I'm going to stay up till 2:30am and see the lineups, if Benayoun is in there I'm going straight to bed. I have to be up by 9 tomorrow!

3:30 here too..

I have to be up by 7 !

Deary me. One match (and a friendly at that) in the early hours of morning and you guys are complaining so much. Spare a thought for those leaving in Asia, Australasia etc who probably have to sacrifice loads of their morning days to watch us play in the Champions League every season..

These games unite all disadvantages of a regular season game with all disadvantages of a preseason game. We won't even get a golden pineapple nor are there any youth players or new signings to be excited about. Sucks.

2.30 AM for me :/ I guess I Will stay up for the lineups aswell.

And by the way - what's up with Spurs facing Jamaica? Lol that's random :D

Someone pulled the Quick Match with Bad Teams on PES :D I can watch the Game, because I akways sleep late :D

Really want to watch it, but won't due to my exam tommorrow. Final one this semester, so i can't really stay up for it as that isn't good exam prep lol. Have to find out the results tommorrow.

Wish this was friday night/saturday morning. Hopefully no one gets injured, which is the main thing, and a win would be nice, but i would be lieing if i said i was overly bothered about the result.

Good luck with that exam, mate! The hard times are about to begin for me too.

Regarding the game, it doesn't really matter at all. Pure marketing.

Good luck with that exam, mate! The hard times are about to begin for me too.

Regarding the game, it doesn't really matter at all. Pure marketing.

This is my last one lol. Good luck to you though. And yeah this game is a bit of a nothing, because its not even like in pre season where we havent seen them play in a while, or there are new signings etc. Its just a lot of tired players, playing a nothing game. But what the hell, it will be nice to beat city whatever the circumstances. Lol.

I just hope to see Christensen play. I'm from Denmark and he is Danish aswell (yeah, we don't really have that many good players out there beside Agger) so it's pretty huge to see him and then for Chelsea - couldn't be better! :)

Deary me. One match (and a friendly at that) in the early hours of morning and you guys are complaining so much. Spare a thought for those leaving in Asia, Australasia etc who probably have to sacrifice loads of their morning days to watch us play in the Champions League every season..

Thank you!!! Appreciate your empathy :)

3:30 am here too. Not a problem though, being on holiday I'd probably stay up until 6 am anyway, :P

I actually want to watch it for some reason.. even though there's no reason to.

But I have like 4 hours of school tomorrow, need to wake up by 7.

It's not REALLY important hours, so I could probably blow it off but ....

I just hope to see Christensen play. I'm from Denmark and he is Danish aswell (yeah, we don't really have that many good players out there beside Agger) so it's pretty huge to see him and then for Chelsea - couldn't be better! :)

You guys have the self-proclaimed best striker ever though

tumblr_m5z86cBx2Z1r6707bo1_500.gif

:D:D:D

Last time I was watching Chelsea play in our prime time hours was during preseason where we saw Hazard in a blue shirt for the first time.

Unfortunately this one wont be as exciting.

Knowing how desperate City are to gain more fans around the world, I wouldn't be surprised if they played a bunch of their first team to try to impress Americans by beating our 2nd or 3rd team.